Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (7/2)

You know who I'm choosing

She scarlett light man.

copied her whole flow, bar for bar, word for word

can't even front, Liv Morgan bad too tho but only cause she changed her gear. Back when she was with Riott Squad i wont feeling her. Same w/ when she was in NXT. She dressed too much like a wigger.

This is probably the most average takeover I’ve seen. Not bad or good. Just average. I was stunned that Keith Lee lost, mostly because he ended Adam Coles historic title reign. Only 2 months with the title? Ok I guess. Was very impressed with Pat Mcafee. Was surprised he went toe to toe with Cole but as long as Cole won. Fantastic ladder match with the right guy winning in Damian Priest and IO retaining.

This is probably the most average takeover I’ve seen. Not bad or good. Just average. I was stunned that Keith Lee lost, mostly because he ended Adam Coles historic title reign. Only 2 months with the title? Ok I guess. Was very impressed with Pat Mcafee. Was surprised he went toe to toe with Cole but as long as Cole won. Fantastic ladder match with the right guy winning in Damian Priest and IO retaining.
Because NXT is losing the essence. Told y'all the main roster influence was seeping in due to that AEW effect. And here's the kicker, we got 2 more Takeovers this year. Yea, those'll get the proper build ?

Because NXT is losing the essence. Told y'all the main roster influence was seeping in due to that AEW effect. And here's the kicker, we got 2 more Takeovers this year. Yea, those'll get the proper build ?

I mean not every takeover is gonna top the next one. I’m fine with that. I did see some great wrestling so that’s fine with me.

EgE4wABVoAAfS79

I mean not every takeover is gonna top the next one. I’m fine with that. I did see some great wrestling so that’s fine with me.

the action is still A1 from week to week and thats what most of us were tuning in for. I never gave a shit about anything outside of that but it was people complaining about the lack of segments/promos n all that shit. They started incorporating more and now they say its too much like the main roster. Shit wild bro

the action is still A1 from week to week and thats what most of us were tuning in for. I never gave a shit about anything outside of that but it was people complaining about the lack of segments/promos n all that shit. They started incorporating more and now they say its too much like the main roster. Shit wild bro

Wrestling fans are strange. I honestly feel like WWE is trying to give fans what they want but there’s always fans who complain just to complain no matter what happens. The wrestling has never really been the problem. Fans have been complaining about storylines for like 30 years (yes during the overrated attitude era). It is what it is.

How do y'all not see NXT slowly losing it's feel and becoming more like the main roster? Granted there are no audiences, but IYH didn't feel like a takeover and neither did this. Am I saying it was a bad show? Not at all. I will say had they not been so busy counter-programming, Keith Lee vs Adam Cole would have been on this show and actually felt bigger than what it was.

How do y'all not see NXT slowly losing it's feel and becoming more like the main roster? Granted there are no audiences, but IYH didn't feel like a takeover and neither did this. Am I saying it was a bad show? Not at all. I will say had they not been so busy counter-programming, Keith Lee vs Adam Cole would have been on this show and actually felt bigger than what it was.

I’m not cynical like some fans are. As long as I’m entertained. It did feel like takeover, but not the best one

Twitter was hyped for that match. It was treated like a very big deal before and after it was spoiled.

its also funny that you expected them to not counter with a stacked card when AEW announced their free ppv shows too.. Did you really expect them to just let them get their shit off and pull viewers away unopposed?

thats not how the game works..

It hasn't happened yet but I expect AEW to the same when/If NXT decides to announce a PPV quality show and when it does happen i expect you to keep the same energy about that shit..

We all know you wont though. Thats that AEW effect

hat_toss.gif

^^^^
And this is why Vince keeps winning. Enabling the stupidity and lack of logic as well as refusing to see what's going on. You have a good day my friends.

Last edited:
Back