Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

Could UE lose both straps?

I think Cole might retain so that we can get Cole/Ciampa II

but those tag straps going home w/ the Broserweights bruh. As much as i love Fish & O'Reilly I'll be really shocked if they retain.

Even if they don't theres a chance that they will get a rematch down the line and end up taking them right back.

(I really aint ready to see the Brserweights break up yet)

Last edited:
Mark my words Dubbz Riddle will fail a drug test soon.... Tha Ufc got rid of him because he had multiple failed drug tests.

You gotta chill man

Riddle got next

He been challenging Lesnar at live events and people are getting worked into thinking he has heat.

Its all a work.

They telling him to do that shit. the WWE social media account even posted a video of him making a challenge again this past weekend.

Matt Riddle is OOOVEERRR BROOOOO

Bayzler in the main roster got me in anticipation of Ronda coming back like shit...

Those two on the same team would be the start of the most devasting female stable ever...

Bayzler in the main roster got me in anticipation of Ronda coming back like shit...

Those two on the same team would be the start of the most devasting female stable ever...

I feel like they gonna fuck it all up tho and have Ronda come back as a face to save somebody from Bayzler..

hopefully they let Heyman handle ALL of thatt when she does return cause if he does then I could see them wrecking shit foreal

Both.

Like I said b4...a Bianca/Charlotte match would be gold. Especially for the title.

Baszler goin after Becky makes the perfect sense.

Im kinda hoping Bel Air ends up in that mania match somehow.

i aint gone get my hopes up.. but that shit would be dope, since she played up the fact that they been ignoring her

perfect time for a curveball

I feel like they gonna fuck it all up tho and have Ronda come back as a face to save somebody from Bayzler..

hopefully they let Heyman handle ALL of thatt when she does return cause if he does then I could see them wrecking shit foreal
i mean the best way to involve all their top starts is to make it 4 horsewomen men vs 4 horsewomen..

i mean if nxt showed us anything UE vs imperium was fucking goat....and there's no reason the same wouldn't work for the women....the only knock is the other two mma chicks.. but both ronda and bayzler are booked so strong it'll all balance out imo

All that will do is make tbe black chick take the pin

Yea but a match at mania for her would overshadow that

I don't think Ripley is losing the strap anytime soon either way, so its either she takes a clean pin tonight or Charlotte intereferes and theres a 50% chance of her taking one at mania.

Back