Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

What y’all talkin bout

that double team finisher almost looks like a sister Abigail. Plus Bray was on SD.

and the more i think about that shit whenever he returned at Summerslam last year he had two witches with him AND the womens tag titles were there in the crowd on a stand.

Hollyyyy shit! I JUST remembered that shit

that double team finisher almost looks like a sister Abigail. Plus Bray was on SD.

and the more i think about that shit whenever he returned at Summerslam last year he had two witches with him AND the womens tag titles were there in the crowd on a stand.

Hollyyyy shit! I JUST remembered that shit
If they want them to succeed they will keep them far away from him, who has he made better doing anything with

If they want them to succeed they will keep them far away from him, who has he made better doing anything with

Idk if its happening but Its a LOT of shit pointing towardss them being with him if/when he does return... Like how do you explain those two witches who were in the crowd with him at Extreme Rules AND the fact that they had a set of womens tag titles infront of them.?!

Shit not only that but both whenever that happened at summerslam the rumors started flying that Alba and Isla were gone be apart of the Wyatt 6 stable that was rumored.. So yea, its a long shot.. but its crazy how all this shit is lining up.

you know who else was rumored to be with them who also got called up to Smackdown? Fuckin Grayson Waller! people were saying he was the one wearing the buzzard head because he the only one who wears tropical button ups. (I kinda hope this one turns out not to be true) but it all lines up!

Last edited:
I need to see if anybody else has said anything about this shit

theres even more shit that points to it but i aint goin into all of it.

the whole "full circle" shit Bray be talking about and the fact that they saying HHHs stories will begin at Summerslam is also crazy

I think You connecting dots that aren’t there lol but it’s interesting nonetheless

Hell, I might be. like i said its a long shot but all that shit just came back to me after revisiting that spot from NXT.

I actually feel where Chi-town is coming from about keeping those call ups away from that shit because you never know how thngs gone go with Bray. Plus I think they'll be good on their own, especially Waller cus he dont even fit into the dark shit. I'ma still cut up if any of this shit ends up being true though..

I think You connecting dots that aren’t there lol but it’s interesting nonetheless

Damn sho was interesting...and intriguing.

I mean honestly...I rather start them off wit someone established. Saves the trouble of them coming out by themselves and getting a...
1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

...type of reaction from the main roster fans.

Dubbz dropped a scenario that I actually can see work. It'd be some shyt if that actually comes to fruition.

Damn sho was interesting...and intriguing.

I mean honestly...I rather start them off wit someone established. Saves the trouble of them coming out by themselves and getting a...
View attachment 1076401

...type of reaction from the main roster fans.

Dubbz dropped a scenario that I actually can see work. It'd be some shyt if that actually comes to fruition.

I mean theres a chance it could happen.. they like doing little shit to elude to Bray stories just to see if people can pick up on it. My homeboy always sending me shit from youtubers and pulling me into the Bray rabbit hole. Thats who ima hit up to ask about this cause most of the time ill hit him with something i think i figured out and he'll be like "Oh yea, they been breaking this down on youtube" nigga be on it

thats a solid bracket

theres 4 on there who I feel are ready and could hold it down as champion BUT I'm riding with Tiff Stratton.. im tryin to see her go all the way.

thats a solid bracket

theres 4 on there who I feel are ready and could hold it down as champion BUT I'm riding with Tiff Stratton.. im tryin to see her go all the way.
Cora Jade been there for a while, give her the title and see what she can do before calling her up to the main roster

Cora Jade been there for a while, give her the title and see what she can do before calling her up to the main roster

I personally don't feel like she ready but it wouldn't hurt anything at this point if they did give her a run like you said. I really wanna see her and Roxanne get in their bag and try to destroy each other too since i know that feud isn't over.

Having the title on the line would make it that much better. Only thing is i want to see it whenever they both stepped their game up.. I feel like that one should be the final feud for them before getting called up

Final 4 is TS...Rok...Val...Cora.

Finals could go either way b/t TS...Rok...Cora

Imo...if you lookin for a strong women's champ...TS is the way to go.

Shit dont sleep on Lyra.

in recent weeks its felt like they're building her up to be the top babyface instead of Rok C

Back