Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

then theres Sol and the Dani Palmer chick who are probably the best of them all and already been on NXT a few times.

On the mens side they pretty much already done featured the new guys

Since they cleaned out the womens div i think we gone be seeing some of these ladies soon. Maybe even tonight

Jakara still got work to do but she got a lot of potential, already got a following too just off competing on LVL UP.

Lola Vice fine ass is in the same boat. She need a lot of work on the mic too

Then ofc we got one of @Chi-Town B faves. My girl BIG Lash!! She actually got some fuckin moves under her belt now and her and Jakara actually been teaming up. i think they might be a tag team going forward.

I don't even think this chick went through VL UP but she always posting pics in here gear backstage at events.

Oh MANNN

then theres Sol and the Dani Palmer chick who are probably the best of them all and already been on NXT a few times.

Facts that 2022 NXT Rookie Class looked promising. I'm excited to see if they can get the women's division back to 2019 status:

Back when Shayna was on a massive title run, Io was over af, Dakota turned on Tegan at War Games then formed an HBK/Diesel vibe with Raquel, Bianca had an undefeated streak and Rhea was on the come up, Aliyah and Borne were "Borne & Boujee", Xia Li had the story with that zombie grandma... Mia Yim, Candace, Mercedes Martinez... one thing you can't say about NXT is that they don't use their women wrestlers.

Facts that 2022 NXT Rookie Class looked promising. I'm excited to see if they can get the women's division back to 2019 status:

Back when Shayna was on a massive title run, Io was over af, Dakota turned on Tegan at War Games then formed an HBK/Diesel vibe with Raquel, Bianca had an undefeated streak and Rhea was on the come up, Aliyah and Borne were "Borne & Boujee", Xia Li had the story with that zombie grandma... Mia Yim, Candace, Mercedes Martinez... one thing you can't say about NXT is that they don't use their women wrestlers.

the good ole days. I forgot all about Bourne and Boujee.

they would of been good bodies for the tag division

Randomly turned to this shit.

Impressed by this Dragon Lee/JD McDonugh match. Canadian Destroyers, Brain Busters, and Death Valley Drivers all over the place.

Solid shit.

Who’s this color commentator, stealing Shuckey Duckey shit?

Pay homage to good comedian.

Randomly turned to this shit.

Impressed by this Dragon Lee/JD McDonugh match. Canadian Destroyers, Brain Busters, and Death Valley Drivers all over the place.

Solid shit.

Who’s this color commentator, stealing Shuckey Dickey shit?

Pay homage to good comedian.

Lol Booker T

Back