Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

Well damn! They they threw the curveball foreal... Lmaooo @ Booker reaction during that camera cut.

I wonder why they went on and did it tonight instead of waiting tho? Dope moment but it didn't feel as big happening tonight.

Well damn! They they threw the curveball foreal... Lmaooo @ Booker reaction during that camera cut.

I wonder why they went on and did it tonight instead of waiting tho? Dope moment but it didn't feel as big happening tonight.
Book out here looking like a proud father..... it makes his promotion gain value in the long run as a farm system to bigger promotions.

You know what.. the geeks on twitter were making a big deal about Mandy having a onlyfans account with her husband like 2 days ago and they kept on drawing attention to it by posting her content saying they surprised she allowed to post such wild shit on there.

But I wonder if thats why they had her lose tonight? I hope not if so thats fucked up

Last edited:
You know what.. the geeks on twitter were making a big deal about Mandy having a onlyfans account with her husband like 2 weeks ago and they kept on drawing attention to it by posting her content saying they surprised she allowed to post such wild shit on there.

But I wonder if thats why they had her lose tonight? I hope not if so thats fucked up

You mean wrestling fans fucking something else up yet again? Smh damn shame if true

I wouldn’t doubt that the WWE already knew she had an Onlyfans.

I think I remember the fans made a big deal out of it whenever she started it too cause back then they were questioning how she could have a Only fans when other talent couldnt stream or do other shit. Difference is this time some of her content leaked and they just wouldnt stop drawing attention to that shit on there

"i CaNt BeLieVe sHes gEtTiNg aWaY wiTh ThIs KinDa CoNtenT" that shit had me floored man. Of course there were women retweeting and hating but it was dudes doing it too.

I didnt get none of the pics either b4 that nigga IP ask me cause i know its coming.. By the time I got caught up to everything there was only one that I saw. it was of her sitting on her dude in reverse cowgirl wit lace panties on.. So it wasn't even no nudity or nothing in that one yet they made a big deal out of it

I'm just not a Roxanne Perez fan yet. She seems like a bland choice to hold the strap. Zoey Starks should be holding that title. Perez is no where on her level. I don't get it.

Back