Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

I thought Vince and Pritchard was in charge

that shit was a lie.. supposedly they held a meeting last week just to let talent know the story wasn't tru

i just aint correct it cause mfs prolly gonna run w/ that story regardless

Vince and Pritchard will be involved but word is they'll be overseeing tv presentation. Basically the new logo and the new set was all their doing.

they'll be in charge of deciding who gets called up and released too.. thats really the only negative but hopefully they not on no bullshit. Vince has always had the final say in shit like that anyways.

from what i've read everything else will stay the same, so they won't be booking shit or handling the actual shows. It'll still be HHH and HBK. Idk what'll happen while HHH is out. Hopefully HBK takes over

that shit was a lie.. supposedly they held a meeting last week just to let talent know the story wasn't tru

i just aint correct it cause mfs prolly gonna run w/ that story regardless

Vince and Pritchard will be involved but word is they'll be overseeing tv presentation. Basically the new logo and the new set was all their doing.

they'll be in charge of deciding who gets called up and released too.. thats really the only negative but hopefully they not on no bullshit. Vince has always had the final say in shit like that anyways.

from what i've read everything else will stay the same, so they won't be booking shit or handling the actual shows. It'll still be HHH and HBK. Idk what'll happen while HHH is out. Hopefully HBK takes over

been like this from the jump but fans gotta have something to lose their minds over to lol

That being said if it's me then I'm elevating LA Knight.. giving him the strap and a new muscle to watch his back while he talks shit and cheats his way outta all his title defenses.

Then have him and his muscle eventually clash wit Dunne and Ridge Holland. N let that lead us into Pete finally getting the strap.

Back