Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

I've never been entertained by Gallows and Anderson. I was hype at first then realized I don't give a damn about Impact. Once Moxley lose to Kenta the NJPW thing might be over since you can't keep crossing over to other countries with covid running around.

Everything else about AEW been lackluster other than Jericho and MJF.

Dont let Shenco Meltzer see this

Why does Ciampa have hair now? He looks old as heck with the Cul de Sac on his head. Like I get they don't want to go up to the Main roster because they'd be dead on arrival but they going out sad right now.

Should be a dope match.

I got MSK advancing although idk if I've seen Legado take an L yet..

I'm never a fan of dudes teaming up after beating the hell outta each other weeks before and then start beating established teams but that's what we getting with Ciampa and Thatcher

I'm never a fan of dudes teaming up after beating the hell outta each other weeks before and then start beating established teams but that's what we getting with Ciampa and Thatcher

I hope MSK go over in the finals since they're a real team but I like how ciampa and Thatcher look together. Nh

When they came out last week circling that trophiy they looked like a problem fr but ik it wont last

Back