Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

Just saw NXT are trying to figure out what to do in worst case scenario with Balor since they don't want to take the belt off him since they just had to with Kross.

Easily! Make that North American title that doesn't mean shit in NXT become the focused championship until Balor comes back. That way they build the importance of it and it will actually mean something. If AEW can make the TNT strap more important then half or most the titles WWE have then NXT shouldn't have a problem making the North A. title feel big with time on their hands now without a NXT champ.

I read earlier that they gonna continue with the storyline they were doing with Undisputed Era and Ridge Holland even tho Ridge is out. Kyle O'Reilly supposed to be cleared.

NXT just trying to keep shit afloat at this point. Storylines and title reigns just falling apart. Hope they can pull things around..

NXT just trying to keep shit afloat at this point. Storylines and title reigns just falling apart. Hope they can pull things around..

this is what happens when you treat NXT like a brand and not developmental. Since not many wrestlers are going to raw and smackdown, some stay with nxt with nothing really exciting going on. Can’t blame that always on the creative. Some blame goes to the fans

they been having some main roster, wrestlemania season type luck lately

tegan, finn, kross, O'Reilly, Ridge all out

When it comes to being treated like a brand i think HHH sees it as one but Vince doesn't.

thats why no one knew if NXT was gonna be involved the draft or not, not even HHH

It shouldn't be a main brand at this point. Just make it their "EVOLVE" type show and have the young guys putting on a showing weekly and still do Takeovers. We are quick to say somebody failed or will fail when realistically back in the day guys were on the main roster for years before getting their big break. Guys like Keith Lee, Adam Cole, etc have plenty of time to go thru trials and tribulations. The problem was when NXT tried to sign every major name on the indies who had already been on ROH, NJPW, AND IMPACT as top guys then try and run them through NXT still as top guys and then to the main roster its the same and fans expect them to be top guys automatically off their indie success. WWE creative dont help but when NXT is pumping out guys who all are supposed to be "the next top guys"....there is just too many to take those spots which will force majority of them to fall by the way side. Slow it down!

Let wrestling runs breathe. Nakamura is the only one I truly feel ruined his spot and thats because he speaks shit English and made himself the funny Asian guy when he is Mr Strong Style anywhere he has been. His speciality is hard hitting matches and WWE has him scared to throw a punch. Remember when he dropped Cena on his head and the reports he was dogged out by management and since then his wrestling became completely too safe looking.

Last edited:
They doing a real good job of building Kushida up. Like I said before I really wasn't a fan before but the aggressiveness he been showing is nice.

Back