Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

Lumis did it before both of em if he was using it in TNA. That was back in like 2015

All i know is it aint a good look for Edge

id rather see him do the triangle choke or some shit or stick w/ the edgecution
Im just joking but It's a legit chokehold, I dont think alot of people have any memory of Shaw in TNA during his run outside the few of us who painfully watched at the time. I think its doper when Hager does it because he legit used it to win his Belator debut so even tho it's not an exciting move it fits him perfectly.

Sidenote, I cant believe Sam Shaw really made it to NXT, I thought he would be Matt Morgan and Crimson status these days.

Last edited:
Im just joking but It's a legit chokehold, I dont think alot of people have any memory of Shaw in TNA during his run outside the few of us who painfully watched at the time. I think its doper when Hager does it because he legit used it to win his Belator debut so even tho it's not an exciting move it fits him perfectly.

Sidenote, I cant believe Sam Shaw really made it to NXT, I thought he would be Matt Morgan and Crimson status these days.

I was kinda surprised they signed him too honestly, idk if he had done anything outside of his TNA run and if he did it must of been insignificant cause I never heard anything else about em.

Kinda interested in seeing what they do with him and how far he makes it.I feel like he gonna be revealed as muscle for the Undisputed era or some shit even though they got him acting like a face

I'd put his ass with UE even if it were only for like a month

have him winning matches for them and shit and just destroying anybody that they have a run in with

then i'd have him win a number 1 contenders match or something n have that lead to the others turning on him before the showdown with Cole. Then they got a new mysterious/weird ass face who don't even gotta talk to be over, just pop up outta no where on niggas like he been doing.

Wouldn't put the strap on him tho, just use him as a new opponent for Cole

I'd put his ass with UE even if it were only for like a month

have him winning matches for them and shit and just destroying anybody that they have a run in with

then i'd have him win a number 1 contenders match or something n have that lead to the others turning on him before the showdown with Cole. Then they got a new mysterious/weird ass face who don't even gotta talk to be over, just pop up outta no where on niggas like he been doing.

Wouldn't put the strap on him tho, just use him as a new opponent for Cole
Even tho I dont think he is good if they could somehow build to a Killer vs Killer match against Cross down the line if he was built up right would be kind of cool..just wish it was somebody else with the gimmick but that shit writes itself.

4a650dbb9e4c0fbbbc15f52ce6a8f8b13fe67716.gifv

0c3c6cfa8eb0fe049adb24d296cdab04c50f550f.gifv

5c6a9aa4f484d9ad79dc255021650b65693fb3b0.gifv

5520e16f4ca8bf7a8d0cad3e9c7d2d05606c207d.gifv

d7dee8f1e3e203b02daa3a241988b91f161d71e5.gifv

1b6ee345e9dc45c7620512d83ca4d7d5212d3219.gifv

Timothy thatcher used to team up with WALTER and Barthhel in stable before they came to NXT..

I wonder if he would ever fuck Riddle over and join imperium?

Riddle vs Thatcher coming soon

that shit gonna slap...

I wonder if Thatcher bout to link with Imperium given the history tho?

I know there eaint no telling when Pete Dunne is returning but this one im looking forward to more than anything: Pete Dunne vs Timothy Thatcher

Back