Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

I'm finally gettiing a chance to watch Wednesday's NXT.

That dude Dexter Lumis' character is either the Dexter from the Showtime series or a child predator smh

He was a psycho stalker in TNA who stalked the women

idk if WWE would go that route with him but it looks like he on some stalker shit with some of the male talent

I feel like the shield, and big E did better on the main roster......

But
Sasha & Bailey had the goat rilvary in NXT

4 horsewoman meant more there...

Samoa Joe never should have been NXT, but he actually had good matches there... He been hurt the whole time on the main roster.

Alester Black still looking for his big match or rilvary

Andrade was the GOAT there...

War raiders were used better.

Heavy machinery is still found a doing well...

Enzo and Cass had more crowd control with NXT than I've seen in my life....

It translated to the main roster, but fizzled after Enzo started fucking up..... But you watch the way the crowd ate out their hands in NXT you really thought you were seeing the best tag team in the entire world

NXT just hit different

its a breath of fresh air to what they be doing on RAW/SD and always has been

they starting to introduce a new batch of guys slowly and I think shit about to get even more interesting with folks like Kross & Scarlett, Bivens & his tag team, Timothy Thatcher, Dexter Lumis all coming in. Not to mention King Cuerno/Fantasma and those luchas who been kidnapping folks in the parking lot. I hear they suppose to be a stable.

I think that Theory was supposed to be one of the main focuses in this new class too along with Garza but its looking like they both might be staying on RAW now.

Dream and Keith Lee vs Cole and Strong?!

TAKE MY DAMN MONEY!

Yo, i'll take that over Balor vs Dream but they gonna have to have that 1 on 1 down the line

they were hyping the hell out of that like he was gonna get a second opportunity if he won

even had people saying the whole thing about him being released might be a work but his ass lost in the first match

Oh shit

nvm I forgot its round robin style

hes not out, he just lost his first match

Back