Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

I got Kushida taking the whole thing for sure now

hes kinda been growing on me but I was rooting for Swerve honestly
Kushida was NJPW low mid card talent at best with his back to the future gimmick, why in the fuck would they book him to win it? They need to pull a swerve with swervo or had somebody like Theory take it all.

Kushida was NJPW low mid card talent at best with his back to the future gimmick, why in the fuck would they book him to win it? They need to pull a swerve with swervo or had somebody like Theory take it all.

Theory not even in this shit, he should of been but hes officially on RAW

I think Kushida wins it and then Devlin beats him when he returns, they stupid if they take it off of him cause he been killing it

It’s no longer killer kross. It’s now Karrion Kross

eh i aint fucking with it but somebody said its a play on the whole buzzards thing

karrion/carrion is like dead animal carcus that buzzards like to feed on

maybe they'll drop it and just go with Kross after a while

hold up...back up. I missed Charlotte's promo from earlier. Then I saw this...

...soooo damn Io huh?

Don't get me wrong...im also good wit Mia gettin her shot. But how they just froggy hopped over Io? Lol

Karrion????? THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I HATE WHEN WRESTLERS COME TO WWE. I thought that bs was something they ended when Punk opened the door and AJ and Joe came in. I get "Killer" is too edgy for WWE but for fuck sakes lol

too bad Liv Morgan jacked her whole damn look cause she look way better in that shit

21879742_524549264544248_3577557764425121792_n.jpg

So is this like the farm league? If you do good here you move up?
It used to be like that....

But because they use so many people who are breaking in... The show became more talent than entrainment.... Which is actually more entertaining....

Which in turn attracted more talent from across the world... To the point where guys take less pay to stay in NXT, cuz they still get the exposure... But they have a better platform to display just their talent and have strong matches...

Finn Balor and Charlotte went back... And I feel it's because they know there are better matches to be made down there.

Gargano, Cole and Champa prolly 3 of the most skilled talents in the company... But it would be career suicide to go to the main roster...

Richochet and Auska were infinitely better there...

I feel like the shield, and big E did better on the main roster......

But
Sasha & Bailey had the goat rilvary in NXT

4 horsewoman meant more there...

Samoa Joe never should have been NXT, but he actually had good matches there... He been hurt the whole time on the main roster.

Alester Black still looking for his big match or rilvary

Andrade was the GOAT there...

War raiders were used better.

Heavy machinery is still found a doing well...

Enzo and Cass had more crowd control with NXT than I've seen in my life....

It translated to the main roster, but fizzled after Enzo started fucking up..... But you watch the way the crowd ate out their hands in NXT you really thought you were seeing the best tag team in the entire world

I'm finally gettiing a chance to watch Wednesday's NXT.

That dude Dexter Lumis' character is either the Dexter from the Showtime series or a child predator smh

Back