Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/11)

Sooooooo...isn't AC suppose to be in a match tomorrow nite?

Looks here...after what we just witnessed...AC better show up in a wheelchair, a cast, and an IV pole. Damn that "ADAM COLE BAY BAY!" intro he do. If not, I'm cancelling my WWE subscription.

Lol

I'm sure he'll sell it for the title defense.

Dunne is gonna be just as fucked up after that 3 way with Dain and Damien Priest.

So it could kinda go either way. Now i''m wondering if he'll lose though

I think they'll do something w/ him soon. A lot of the top guys who be winning now came in putting others over until they had something solid booked for them. I hope they don't drop the ball with him

That heel turn was obvious the moment Rhea said " Sorry Dakota, you didn't make the cut" and her "best friend" didn't put a word in for her. If anything her next target should be Rhea. They tried to make her the Christian to Tegan Nox's Edge.

Idk if Owens is gonna be on NXT going forward but he sure as hell had the shirt on. If so then thats a slick move.

I still think someone trading on their brand tomorrow too. I straight up could see it being Cesaro

So that match was great, IO shirai is the best worker in NXT and it's not even close...but umm Rhea pinning Shayna in a 2 on 4 handicap match with the top heels/title contenders? Idk about that one. I know they strapping the rocket to rhea but that was kinda questionable.

So if Rhea gets that womens title...should WWE move to one of the other brands?

I kinda wanna see a 1 on 1 wit her and Bayley...but they had Bayley lookin softer than Duncan Hines man.

So if Rhea gets that womens title...should WWE move to one of the other brands?

I kinda wanna see a 1 on 1 wit her and Bayley...but they had Bayley lookin softer than Duncan Hines man.

I hope she doesn't go to RAW or SD. i know they probably do want her but if she ever moves up they gonna do her dirty, probably have her lose to Becky and Charlotte.

I hope she doesn't go to RAW or SD. i know they probably do want her but if she ever moves up they gonna do her dirty, probably have her lose to Becky and Charlotte.

She got that ACTUAL heel look. Different from the ones on the main roster. They're more like the "What if"..."Whateva...*throws hand up" mean girls type of heel.

Balzer got psycho...Mark Henry "Imma beat yo azzz" fucc all that pretty pretty look. But like you said, I think they would do her dirty. I still wanna see Bianca vs Charlotte. I think that would be a good one.

John Morrisons name is being tossed around a whole lot these past few days as a 4th member of team Ciampa too.. Idk though. I feel like if he was gonna come back that it would be to the main roster. Im sticking w/ either Dream or Theory
Bruh if Austin theory was the suprise the place would of gone silent lol buddy ain't big like that tho he decent on the mic but that would of been a dud reaction. KO was perfect I'm glad he came out in his old NXT gear too.

Day 1 been fucking with Pete Dunne, buddy is so young and talented and even tho he losing to Cole tomorrow I'm glad both my boys getting a main roster ppv match.

And fuck it at the end of the day we still dropped out in gold.
BoAeTHT.gif

Bruh if Austin theory was the suprise the place would of gone silent lol buddy ain't big like that tho he decent on the mic but that would of been a dud reaction. KO was perfect I'm glad he came out in his old NXT gear too.

Yea man, he was like the only other person that came to mind for me other than the Velveteen Dream maybe returning. I wasn't expecting Owens at all but it was a dope surprise.

Back