Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/25)

I like Rok-c

like i said my only problem is the lack of edge, she needs to have that feud thats gonna give her character another side.

Im sure that if she holds onto the strap then theyll run back her feud with Cora Jade leading into Stand and deliver. Maybe that'll pull it out of her

Roxanne got the personality of cardboard, but it was about time some one took Mandy down. Oh well, it looks like she’ll be a transitional champion to put the belt on Cora 🤷🏾‍♂️

It was just her time to lose the title, they've been building Roc-C up for this since her debut. Mandy on her way to the main roster but the issue here is the main roster has too many women heels

So possible scenario is Mandy losing...so Rok can win (face)...so they can run back the feud wit Cora (heel) to win the strap??

I mean if that's not the case...then I'm curious why they pulled the trigger so early wit Mandy? Also...now what? Is she going to the main? If so...keep her heel. Or a face wit an edge.

And I'd put her in the title contention picture just to mix things up. Although...Sonya is still my choice. She should've had that.

I can see her being off tv for a minute. At least give her personal time considering everything she's gone thru regarding losing her brother. Keep her off til RR.

Question I have for yall is...has she earned to be a RAW/SD champion?

So possible scenario is Mandy losing...so Rok can win (face)...so they can run back the feud wit Cora (heel) to win the strap??

I mean if that's not the case...then I'm curious why they pulled the trigger so early wit Mandy? Also...now what? Is she going to the main? If so...keep her heel. Or a face wit an edge.

And I'd put her in the title contention picture just to mix things up. Although...Sonya is still my choice. She should've had that.

I can see her being off tv for a minute. At least give her personal time considering everything she's gone thru regarding losing her brother. Keep her off til RR.

Question I have for yall is...has she earned to be a RAW/SD champion?
Might get lost in the shuffle again. Bianca, Rhea, Becky, Bayley, Alexa, Asuka and also depending if Sasha comes back.

If she goes to SD she'll have a better chance. Raw stacked as hell. So I don't see her there.

SD is where I feel she's needed. They need somebody "fresh". Somebody "new". Instead of always having to run back to Charlotte everytime.

If she goes to SD she'll have a better chance. Raw stacked as hell. So I don't see her there.

SD is where I feel she's needed. They need somebody "fresh". Somebody "new". Instead of always having to run back to Charlotte everytime.
The other two have a better chance in the tag division

I want her to bring that same energy she had in NXT to the main.

I always thought she had potential. Imo her being on NXT boosted her mic skills...performance...and confidence

...nevamind

Last edited:
oh she probably making about 1 million or 900k with onlyfans. and if she work indie dayes or aew or tna. that would be probably 2 million a year. with onlyfans.

NameAmanda Rose Saccomanno
Age31
OccupationProfessional Wrestler and fitness competitor
Net Worth$2 million
Salary$150,000
ResidenceWestchester County, New York
Marital StatusUnmarried
Last Updated2022

Fuuuckkkk

i missed that shit!! right as Melo got the cover i put it on SMH

i know it slapped tho! Ill go back n catch it

Back