Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/18)

Idk man tonight's show was just aight. Why is Breezango still a thing?? This felt like a WWE Network NXT show.

That Mercedes chick comes off too much like a try hard, never been a fan of her so I hope they feed her to the champ and push her to the back.

Main event was good.

My boy Austin Theory is so out of place in The Way, he clearly is being forced here. They need to find a way to turn him out of it. That boy got a bright ass future ahead of him.

It seem like it's the same thing over and over for Zoey Starks, put over everyone.

I dont even know how to describe it but shes being booked in a way that nobody else has been as far as i know.

Usually when they get somebody who dont have a big name like that in NXT they end up in squash matches and not on tv as much but with her shes on tv weekly, getting promo time, challenging people to matches, getting video packages n shit.. so that kinda lets you know they plan on pushing her eventually.

right now shes putting over the bigger stars and the ones that were there before her but they have her looking good while doing it, so shes already started to get a following.

I think thats dope cause when she finally gets that big win then people gonna be happy as shit about it

It seem like it's the same thing over and over for Zoey Starks, put over everyone.
She got one annoying ass face, not trying to be mean but I'm just saying she look kinda slow. Thats my only gripe about her but she gives me Molly Holly vibes in the ring, she can go.

Back