Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (6/18)

Tyson was announced and on the show before with 3 title matches and didn't do that.

The problem with NXT only fans and AEW only fans it's always well it's because this and that...instead of easy "damn good for them", no matter the brand mfs gotta stop with the biased stuff including Shenco. Mfs acting liek both shows haven't been really good BUT they have to ride their side instead of enjoying wrestling as a whole.

You right but when it comes to this site Shenco the only one who really be on that shit . You dont see us all up in the AEW thread picking apart their shows yet he be all up in these threads just to complain 9 times outta 10.

I can't lie I tried to kick off the wrestle war between us, y'all didn't bite so I gave up

Cause that shit didnt feel like no war, not standing on this side.

I guess Vince aint wanna put his foot on their necks too bad this early, Idk.

Maybe if their ratings rival RAWs going forward then that'll give them a kick in the ass and we can really get into some shit but until then it aint no war..

Dumping half the main roster on NXT to win the "war" is nothing to brag about on NXT side either. It was just about AEW and NXT being head to head and AEW had the edge over them 9/10 times in the ratings so thats just it.

At the end of the day they both have their advantages...
NXT: better straight wrestling show
AEW: better sports entertainment show

You right but when it comes to this site Shenco the only one who really be on that shit . You dont see us all up in the AEW thread picking apart their shows yet he be all up in these threads just to complain 9 times outta 10.
I'm not on anything except the truth my brother. Medicine isn't supposed to taste good brother Dubbz *shrugs*

But what difference would this make tho? I asked you this same question the last time this shit came up and you dodged it.. yea NXT might of been different if that happened, people would of bitched about it but guess what? they still would of been watching..

:shrug2:

So yea, you should just be happy they aint choose to go that route whenever they were going head to head.
So kill the essence and the integrity of the show to win a "war"...but I'm the only one on this site on that ish? You sound like Vince.

You should want better for yourself other than accepting mediocrity. This is why Vince and Bruce don't care what the fans think. You enable the break ups of the hurt businesses, you enable the Matt Riddles becoming comedy geeks, you enable the Ember Moons to be wasted chasing after 24/7 titles, you enable the Michael Coles to act like he's never seen Dabba Kato even though raw underground was like 4 months ago and they recognize Omos being the doorman.

The ratings and increasingly niche standing say it all. Millions of wrestling fans have disappeared while WWE was on top for the last 20 years. How many stars have been created by WWE in the last 5 years?

I want you to want better from your wrestling programming. No one said NXT is a bad show, but this whole Wednesday Night War had them looking crazy.

So kill the essence and the integrity of the show to win a "war"...but I'm the only one on this site on that ish? You sound like Vince.

You should want better for yourself other than accepting mediocrity. This is why Vince and Bruce don't care what the fans think. You enable the break ups of the hurt businesses, you enable the Matt Riddles becoming comedy geeks, you enable the Ember Moons to be wasted chasing after 24/7 titles, you enable the Michael Coles to act like he's never seen Dabba Kato even though raw underground was like 4 months ago and they recognize Omos being the doorman.

The ratings and increasingly niche standing say it all. Millions of wrestling fans have disappeared while WWE was on top for the last 20 years. How many stars have been created by WWE in the last 5 years?

I want you to want better from your wrestling programming. No one said NXT is a bad show, but this whole Wednesday Night War had them looking crazy.

Go touch some grass nigga

Dumping half the main roster on NXT to win the "war" is nothing to brag about on NXT side either. It was just about AEW and NXT being head to head and AEW had the edge over them 9/10 times in the ratings so thats just it.

At the end of the day they both have their advantages...
NXT: better straight wrestling show
AEW: better sports entertainment show

yea man i know

it would of been fucked up had they done that fr i was just saying that if they wanted to make a statement or send a message then they would of did it

the fact that they didnt makes me believe it wont as serious to them as a lot of people think it was

Want better my brother. Stop settling for the mediocrity, week-to week booking, and insults to your intelligence my friend.

The AEW effect is real. Putting more main roster stars on NXT to crush AEW would have literally been the opposite of what NXT was created for.

200.gif

I am literally a fan of both. I have never said watch one over the other. I, like many WRESTLING fans just see what has happened. Once NXT went live at 2 hours to battle AEW the main roster influence seeped in. Hotshot booking, lack of long-term storytelling, counter-programming, and bringing in Main roster talent to try and pop a rating.

Where was NXT at Survivor Series in 2020? They were all over it in 2019 when AEW started.

NXT lost the feel trying to combat AEW. Hopefully now NXT can get back on track. You can be upset if you want, but literally many fans feel this way. I will take my leave of this thread, but I wish you all the best

Last edited:
I hope Indi accidentally cost him the match at ringside cuz im tryin to see LA get a win

Back