NXT Thread (5/7)

You right though. The Canadian Destroyer should be a 1-2-3 especially if coming from the top rope

Its one of my favorite moves but everybody using it from the top rope now and kicking out, even in womens matches. I think i saw it done on Impact! and one of the AEW shows too

Kota Bae BACK!!!

giphy.gif

Taynara bad asf too. She got a fat ass

i dont get them making her lose all the time w/ her being a real life black belt tho

Off topic but these Imperium niggas might be the best stable in WWE right now

EFWb5t-WkAAYc6e

WALTER is a problem. They probably should of had that 6 man tag match on the 1st our instead of the second so everybody could finally see them on TV. I think they got pushed to the second hour last week too.

Off topic but these Imperium niggas might be the best stable in WWE right now

EFWb5t-WkAAYc6e

WALTER is a problem. They probably should of had that 6 man tag match on the 1st our instead of the second so everybody could finally see them on TV. I think they got pushed to the second hour last week too.

I’m cool with riddle and Dane ending the first hour. It’s more important right now than imperium

Reactions: TonyDubbz
I dont think Dain should be getting pinned this early, i also dont see him beating Riddle to face Cole since thats an unfair match up for Cole + they rarely ever do heel vs heel... So maybe some shit will go down to make it a triple threat?