Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (5/7)

Who? I missed the promo

Lmao shit is funny cause this is her and she looks nothing like what you would expect from that video, im guessing thats what her character will be based around.

too many fuckin muscles for me

004_Jessica_Woynilko_08302021cg-001-f85435a31a109c1495fa5314373ec30b.jpg

E-QUwmxWQAIoV0V.jpg

...we've seen this b4 but ok

Dana brooke comes to mind but she never did the ditzy/clueless type character

n the ones who did do it weren't as muscular as this mf could be something if she can wrestle

Dana brooke comes to mind but she never did the ditzy/clueless type character

n the ones who did do it weren't as muscular as this mf could be something if she can wrestle

You and this issue wit her muscles. Lol.

She ain't THAT muscular bruh.

DAMN i like the way that shit ended this week.

Im just now catching it cus it was late as hell when i was watching last night

the OGs vs the young bloods..

None of the washed up guys wanted to put over none of the young pups but at the same time the fans never cared about the young guys so it was always gonna be a lose lose situation

WCW was in a horrible spot in 2000. Nothing really worked

whatever you say bro....

8f7f120e3fc9c0a8e2dc1e9c483640dec9d6f47e.jpg
Lol wow I don't even see Dana in this pic this looks like a whole other woman but yeah Dana is muscular she was with a meathead before he died and she was 100% on that lifting shit getting swole life. She just lost alot of weight in the past 2 years.

Tbh Jade Cargill even more muscular then Dana and folks hype her all over her.

Lol wow I don't even see Dana in this pic this looks like a whole other woman but yeah Dana is muscular she was with a meathead before he died and she was 100% on that lifting shit getting swole life. She just lost alot of weight in the past 2 years.

Tbh Jade Cargill even more muscular then Dana and folks hype her all over her.

yea Dana don't got all that muscle anymore. I guess once dude died she just got out of bodybuilding. I remember when she first came in though and would be flexing and shit. They were acting like she was gonna be a big deal.

Jade is muscular asf too but that shit looks good on her

Jade still give off a feminine vibe with her build though and it doesn't hurt that she's pretty in the face
Yeah just saying both got muscular bodies but cute. Well Dana when she was thick and muscular was cute, now she fucked up with the botox and shit because that girl in that pic is nothing like her today.

Back