Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/30) - NXT Spring Breakin'

That opening segment with Ciampa and Breakker was niiceee.. I feel like Bron should of took his fucking head off soon as he hit the ring tho after last week

yea that match is gonna be a unification match

I really dont wanna see either man lose tho so thats fucked up

I feel like Melo can afford to lose the NA title and still be good because he;ll end up being moved up the card to go for the NXT title eventually.

If Roddy loses then Idk what comes next for him and Diamond Mine since the whole stable is kinda built around him being their top guy.

Maybe they kick his ass out for losing or something, idk. I feel like they'll turn on im eventually anyways i just dont know when

Just now bout to finish up the show and ohh shit... Tony D was handling Pete Dunne in their match.

the Black and gold vets are doing a real good job at putting these rookies over/making them look like somebody

I still think it's too early for Baby Steiner to be the champ but Ciampa has no business beating him again when they face off again

I still think it's too early for Baby Steiner to be the champ but Ciampa has no business beating him again when they face off again

yea I would of had Ciampa defend the title against atleast one more of the new guys before running back the rematch between him and Bron. If he do beat Ciampa in the rematch then idk who they'll set up for his first challenger

And like I predicted, they will unify the cruiserweight and NA titles next week and you know which title is being retired smh

Back