Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (5/7)

Bron bout to get that title
Ofcourse he is they got nobody else close to deserving it..

Honestly he should of won it the first mini ppv they didnright after NXT 2.0 premiered. But they wanted to set the tone with a old washed Ciampa(look wise lol).

She deserves that main roster call up...but naw.

I don't want her gettin screwed over
Yall really wanna see these talents played safe in a small box. Lol if they fail so what they have multiple companies to jump to. Not everybody is set to drown.

Yall really wanna see these talents played safe in a small box. Lol if they fail so what they have multiple companies to jump to. Not everybody is set to drown.

Better in small box and consistently being utilized...than being on the main and barely being utilized.

Better in small box and consistently being utilized...than being on the main and barely being utilized.
Better to expand your career even if it means failing when moving up and jumping back even if its elsewhere. Mfs gotta get off the porch and get on a show that people actually watch and not just die hard nxt fans. Come on man, just the same as anybody staying at a job just because they comfortable where they This new show is not even worth a tv spot so there is no need for that idea anymore.

Imagine Bianca moment not happening at Mania because she stuck in NXT fighting Mandy because it wasnt worth the risk because other people didnt make it before her. Or KO possibly not having his amazing WWE career run and signed recently for 3 mill had he stayed a couple years longer in NxT.

Io is dope bring her ass to the main roster but my only thing id keep her away from whatever brand Xia is on because i can def see them choosing one to push and one getting lost because of it because WWE seems to have trouble pushing multiple minorities in the same division at the same time expecially asians. But id def want her to match up against Auska asap.

Last edited:
Better to expand your career even if it means failing when moving up and jumping back even if its elsewhere. Mfs gotta get off the porch and get on a show that people actually watch and not just die hard nxt fans. Come on man, just the same as anybody staying at a job just because they comfortable where they This new show is not even worth a tv spot so there is no need for that idea anymore.

Imagine Bianca moment not happening at Mania because she stuck in NXT fighting Mandy because it wasnt worth the risk because other people didnt make it before her. Or KO possibly not having his amazing WWE career run and signed recently for 3 mill had he stayed a couple years longer in NxT.

Io is dope bring her ass to the main roster but my only thing id keep her away from whatever brand Xia is on because i can def see them choosing one to push and one getting lost because of it because WWE seems to have trouble pushing multiple minorities in the same division at the same time expecially asians. But id def want her to match up against Auska asap.

Fault creative and the brass at Raw and SD bruh.

Wanting to see NXT stars get called up to main use be something we looked forward to. But nowadays...we've seen a bump to main almost guarantees mid or obscurity. It's a waste of talent.

I mean go back to the plan they had for Adam Cole, when they considering callin him up. They wanted him to be a MANAGER for Keith Lee. Really? And dont get me started wit KL. I can go on and on.

I rather them flourish on a brand that continues to give them the spotlight

Wanting to see NXT stars get called up to main use be something we looked forward to. But nowadays...we've seen a bump to main almost guarantees mid or obscurity. It's a waste of talent.

I mean go back to the plan they had for Adam Cole, when they considering callin him up. They wanted him to be a MANAGER for Keith Lee. Really? And dont get me started wit KL. I can go on and on.

Its not the same NXT no more fam. It's 100% developmental now. (Which i have no problem with) but what we were getting before was all HHHs vision and him trying to give us a third brand.

Now talents are about to be in and out a lot quicker cause they finally realized that they got an age problem on the main roster

Its not the same NXT no more fam. It's 100% developmental now. (Which i have no problem with) but what we were getting before was all HHHs vision and him trying to give us a third brand.

Now talents are about to be in and out a lot quicker cause they finally realized that they got an age problem on the main roster
This. Its time to do your showcase and move on. Sink or swim 2022 should be a time to look forward to even if you not a fan of the main roster booking. I have a feeling now with more hands on development they will make smarter choices on who they bring up with a set plan like the FCW era.

Cant wait for Carmello Hayes and Bron to hit the main roster, them boys got it.

New chick botched a few times there towards the end in her debut match but she'll still be aight.

Mainly cause she's blonde but also cause WWE loves characters like that.

I'm on the verge of taking back the shit I said about Grayson waller because he's proof of what I be saying - Sometimes all it takes for some to find their footing is a turn. Whether heel or face.

I doubt he'll be anything special but i can see him being around since they already pulled the trigger and had him on RAW. I'm getting Miz vibes from him already so he'll probably be that annoying Midcard heel who cheats to win n all that shit

The more Trick Williams talks on the mic the more I see him as a solid mouth piece/manager going forward.

Last night was my brother's first time watching since 2.0 started and he think that Trick gonna end up being pushed over Melo just cause of his size and charisma on the mic + WWEs history of doing shit like that.. I couldn't even argue wit that nigga.

Video package for Ciampa/Bron 2 was nice!!

That New Years Evil card really took shape and that one segment between imperium/MSK & Riddle got me looking forward to that match.. WALTER was talking big shit. He bout to throw all those mfs around.

I really dont wanna see those belts get unified but I get it. I really aint cared for the cruiserweight title outside of Roddys reign and Kushidas reign earlier this year. the same could be said about the North American title. I didnt really like it till Melo got it this year so one probably should go.

only reason i wouldnt wanna see it is cause i dont think either man should be losing their strap right now honestly

Heard the Riddle spot was supposed to be Jeff Hardy and they even have some footage that was cut when they did some shoots with MSK and him but when he had that situaiton and got let go they scrambled for Riddle.

Heard the Riddle spot was supposed to be Jeff Hardy and they even have some footage that was cut when they did some shoots with MSK and him but when he had that situaiton and got let go they scrambled for Riddle.

Back