Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/30) - NXT Spring Breakin'

Raquel so beautiful when she's fiesty.

Street fight...hope it slaps. And hope it's in the actual STREET. Not the damn ring

Lmao Waller really trying to turn shit around with the heel turn.. sometimes thats all thats really needed but he still not on that Bron Breakker/Tony D/Melo level yet

So Kushida went from a serious performer to this silly stuff
He was ALWAYS 50% silly 50% serious NXT made him all the way serious for some stupid reason and thats when i started tuning out because i never thought buddy was anything to talk about to make him a legit serious guy they tried to bring him in as a Kenta when he was better being a parody underdog. In Japan he was the knock off Marty McFly with a fake Doc.

https___fansided.com_files_2016_01_Screen-Shot-2016-01-04-at-3.23.06-PM.png

Last edited:
Melo and Trick out there posted up. Look like we might get either a unification match or a champion vs champions match between him and Roddy.

that should be good

Raquel so beautiful when she's fiesty.

Street fight...hope it slaps. And hope it's in the actual STREET. Not the damn ring
Lol this aint AEW. Like ALREADY said exepct some kendos and a cheap table and maybe a tussle at the entrance to take it out the ring.

Melo and Trick out there posted up. Look like we might get either a unification match or a champion vs champions match between him and Roddy.

that should be good
Neither should lose their title, hope wwe not backing themselves in a corner. Roderick has really made a name for himself since Undisputed Era ended and Carmelo might be the best thing in NXT besides young Steiner

Neither should lose their title, hope wwe not backing themselves in a corner. Roderick has really made a name for himself since Undisputed Era ended and Carmelo might be the best thing in NXT besides young Steiner

yea idk where they going with it, its a lot of talk of them doing away w/ the cruiserweight title but i heard they were just gonna rename it.

that might of just been a random interaction/tease with him and Melo

Finally caught a full episode of the new 2.0

This shit is ass cheeks man...i really do hope they find a way to wrap up this and give the full roster their full attention for tv. Just let Melo and Breaker hit the main roster and roll the dice because they got it and need to start their rise on the big stage. That 65 yr old demo going to be dead in the next 10 yrs.

Last edited:
Kinda surprised they went with the Ciampa turn over a Bron turn but im cool w/ it

Bron really dont have an alignment so he can fall on either the face or heel side at any time the way he carries himself n thats a good thing, it means he'll have opponents on both sides

Back