Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/30) - NXT Spring Breakin'

NXT aint what it used to be theres no more well known indie folks on there outside of the few who were left from before and baby Uce so if you dont like watching talents grow and be developed then theres no need to watch really.

I still watch cause ive always liked seeing who might be next up.
Yep which gives FCW lite. It would be more interesting if it was another company doing It but WWE new direction it just comes off not good at all. The reason back and gold brand worked is because it felt dark and like a fight club with great wrestlers from all over the world who folks can recognize and get behind. This new joint making the vet nxt guys look even more like they are spinning circles and not really accomplishing anything really.

I just wish they would cut this program and show and focus 100% on main roster stories and development rather then a nobody development where only senior citizens are watching as far as the demo goes.

Yep which gives FCW lite. It would be more interesting if it was another company doing It but WWE new direction it just comes off not good at all. The reason back and gold brand worked is because it felt dark and like a fight club with great wrestlers from all over the world who folks can recognize and get behind. This new joint making the vet nxt guys look even more like they are spinning circles and not really accomplishing anything really.

I just wish they would cut this program and show and focus 100% on main roster stories and development rather then a nobody development where only senior citizens are watching as far as the demo goes.

FCW gave us stars though... some home grown ones at that. I think thats what they wanna get back to. Plus w/ the NIL shit they're starting you gonna be getting some fresh, young college athletes that they can hopefully make into superstars. Which is something that they've done in the past too.

As far as the demo goes it might go back up a little once basketball is over if not then maybe USA gives em the boot but shit I read not too long ago that they were happy with the new NXT so who knows what they looking for. They could just be happy to have a weekly show thats not a Law & Order re-run

FCW gave us stars though... some home grown ones at that. I think thats what they wanna get back to. Plus w/ the NIL shit they're starting you gonna be getting some fresh, young college athletes that they can hopefully make into superstars. Which is something that they've done in the past too.

As far as the demo goes it might go back up a little once basketball is over if not then maybe USA gives em the boot but shit I read not too long ago that they were happy with the new NXT so who knows what they looking for. They could just be happy to have a weekly show thats not a Law & Order re-run
That would be cool and I understand they want to make home grown talent but do that with a private crowd like FCW off TV. This ain't worth TV time at all. I'd focus on stuff that actually matters like the main roster issues.

If this is it for Kyle i hope Wagner comes outta this looking like a problem..

lmao he getting "You still suck" chants out the gate

yep Kyle outta here and that shit didnt make homie look any better either.

he got a long way fuckin way to go boy...

I wonder if this match changes the opinion of those who high on him or if he'll be on the main roster getting go away heat a year from now?

Back