Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/30) - NXT Spring Breakin'

Im bout to catch up on the show later today

Man i saw 2 spoilers already

this nigga Swerve got an all black stable?!

Aight so, Swerve gotta be done with Leon now..

After watching the match I get what people were saying. They shouldn't of made Leon look like that much of a problem for him. Only time that shit works is is if the underdog has been getting his ass kicked the whole feud and they plan on letting him win in the final match. That was never the case in this feud tho.Them having ole interfere ain't really help either cause it looked like Swerve couldn't do it alone.

Lmao @ Theory thinking out loud about Scarlett titties. Kross gone beat his ass

Dammit man, I love the Ciampa/Thatcher team.

That shit where Kross was getting jumped by all the lil guys was wild. I liked Theory and Gargano attacking him like they did, that was cool but now they gonna die.

They need to hurry up and elevate Bronson to the main event or bring in another big guy for Kross to thump with cause he gone run through every single one of those mfs.. outta all of them id like to see him and Dunne go.

LA knight continues to be money on the mic. Was a nice match him n Atlas had too.

Toni Storms promo on Stark was dope, I guess she trained Stark? didnt know that but she got me looking forward to their feud continuing

That was a fun ass street fight main event. Candice finally got a strap n i LOVE IT! Her and Indie looked real good in that match. They work as a tag team just like Shotzi and Ember do. Blackheart took some chances n didnt kill herself, so that was great too.

The NXT womens tag div already done passed the other one imo but that ain't surprising.

I just hope Kross gets better in the ring he still got green on him from a main event stance, still feel his character doesn't match his matches. He is one of the safest workers if I've ever seen one in a man that size and demeanor.

Swerve is THE guy I want to see succeed more then anybody else on the roster. Been watching more of his matches on Lucha Underground as Deadshot and got damn he was fire there even more then in MLW.
maxresdefault (4).jpg

Last edited:
Back