Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (5/21)

Hold up.. what was that diamond shit they showed?

is it a new team? a segment? title? it looks interesting

Hold up.. what was that diamond shit they showed?

is it a new team? a segment? title? it looks interesting
960x0.jpg

A new MMA-themed stable or program is being teased for the WWE NXT brand.

Tonight’s NXT show on the USA Network featured a brief “Diamond Mine” vignette where male and female athletes were shown training in a MMA setting.

The promo display several phrases: “Thrive. Achieve. Succeed”; “Push Beyond.”; “Pressure Makes Diamonds.”; “Pressure Is Pleasure.”; “Train. Perform. Become.”; “Fight. Win. Repeat.”

The YouTube description for the vignette says, “Pressure makes diamonds.”

The vignette ended with what may have been a sneak peek at a Diamond Mine title belt, and the official logo, which you can see above.

WWE has apparently had plans for Diamond Mine since at least December of last year as they filed to trademark the “Diamond Mine” name on December 30. The following use description was included with the USPTO (United States Patent & Trademark Office):

Its interesting to note that the vignette shows athletes using bags with the Fusion X-Cel brand name on them. Fusion X-Cel is a fitness center based out of Ocoee, Florida, which teaches adult and kids MMA, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, fitness kickboxing, group fitness, and personal training. Ocoee is just about 20 minutes from Orlando, where the WWE Performance Center is located.

For what it’s worth, Fusion X-Cel also has a pro fight team with several MMA fighters under the brand – Ronoldo “Jacare” Souza, “Platinum” Mike Perry, Alex “Spartan” Nicholson, Alan “Nuguette” Patrick, Julien “J Smoove” Williams, Jorge Patino “Macaco”, Phil “Fresh Prince” Rowe, Rodolfo “Black Belt Hunter” Vieira, Jakob “Bubba” Scheffel, Rafael Souza, Ben “Killa B” Saunders, Cleveland McLean, Thiago “Bananinha” Belo, Lucas Alexander, Matt Ferraiolo, Angel Mercado, Joe “The Party” Penafiel, Rashaun Jackson, and Hannah Goldy.

Stay tuned for updates on Diamond Mine and what the program might consist of. The vignette was re-tweeted by Triple H, but he has not commented as of this writing.

Ciampa and Thatcher still tagging?

Like can they just scrap the stupid The Way(top 5 worst factions of the past 10 yrs) and this goofy tag team and bring back DIY. I really don't care for what both Gargano and Ciamp are doing these days, boring asf compared to years ago.

Only thing people care about is if Lumis is going fuck Indi...

Last edited:
The Way has been entertaining for the most part. Please don’t turn into another Shenco lol
My bad if I offended you. Not sure how I made you feel like im Shencoing you. You do know people can have a difference of opinion, expecially since I been in all your threads gassing up wrestling but you ain't got to try and kick your little anti shenco shit with me because I don't agree with everything you love.

Can't help you find everything entertaining and what because somebody has a difference of opinion they hate the product? I guess next time you disagree with something on tv your being a Shenco Ro.

Last edited:
the best thing NXT has going for it is their women’s division
the wrestling is always good but there’s too many characters in the midcard and main event scene that i don’t care much about

I heard on Busted Open that Foley posted a tweet saying WWE need to create an all women brand b4 AEW does. Then he tagged Vince.

What's yall thoughts?

I heard on Busted Open that Foley posted a tweet saying WWE need to create an all women brand b4 AEW does. Then he tagged Vince.

What's yall thoughts?

No thanks. Raw is 3 hours so there’s no excuse for them not to have more time for the women. That’s all they need to do

What's yall thoughts?

They not ready for an all female show, just pull the trigger and give these mfs a yearly Evolution PPV already

a lot of the women fans saying they want that not even thinking about the fact that the show would probably be exclusive to peacock and not even feature any of their favorites (Sasha, Becky, Bayley, Charlotte, etc..) it'd more than likely be the women from NXT that dont get much tv time.

Back