Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (4/30) - NXT Spring Breakin'

Miz was in his bag during this time, he's stale now but 12 years ago he was alright

miz was the third wheel in his own WM main event where he was wwe champion
he was done dirty

2011 had a few highlights like cena vs punk, punk's pipe bomb, henry's hall of pain run , and orton vs christian, but i personally feel it was one of wwe's worst years

tag division was weak
womens division was weak
cena dominating everything and everyone
too many ppv's (and most of them were forgettable)

there was a reason why punk's pipebomb resonated with the audience so much

Last edited:
Punk was in his run after the pipe bomb, Cena was still going strong and mix that with Orton and I think Mark Henry Hall Of Pain was in this year. It was way more good than bad this year
Punks Run is all i got for 2011. He literally was carrying the company entertainment wise.

nigga we talkin bout THE MIZ foh
Alot of people like Miz on here. Be cautious. Lol

Personally I wish i never had to watch him on my screen ever again. Like not even for a cameo. Get the fuck off my screen. MJF comes over they gotta have him demolish buddy.

The John Cena vs Awesome Truth feud was so bad...I remember when John Cena cut that promo needing help to beat them so he solicited the Rock at SS...but then before the show, he beat the Miz one week then the R-truth the next in separately 😂 THEN they absolutely squashed df outta them

I honestly fucked with NXT more in 2020 than now. I only watch it, cause it always has the potential in its format to pop back up, but its too weak rn. Man, I can remember so many good programs during COVID: Balor and Priest, Dexter Lumis on the come up, Swerve getting burn with his first intro, the EVOLVE invasion (when all the wrestlers from that promotion that bought started popping up like Joe Gacy, Eddie Kingston, etc.)...everybody was fucking with the Leon Ruff NA Title run and they put that shit down like a couch!

The John Cena vs Awesome Truth feud was so bad...I remember when John Cena cut that promo needing help to beat them so he solicited the Rock at SS...but then before the show, he beat the Miz one week then the R-truth the next in separately 😂 THEN they absolutely squashed df outta them

I honestly fucked with NXT more in 2020 than now. I only watch it, cause it always has the potential in its format to pop back up, but its too weak rn. Man, I can remember so many good programs during COVID: Balor and Priest, Dexter Lumis on the come up, Swerve getting burn with his first intro, the EVOLVE invasion (when all the wrestlers from that promotion that bought started popping up like Joe Gacy, Eddie Kingston, etc.)...everybody was fucking with the Leon Ruff NA Title run and they put that shit down like a couch!
Eddie Kingston was in NXT?? Did i blink?

Back