Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (5/21)

Me to till earlier today when I posted that video ^ but shit im at the barber trying to get a cut n done missed most of it. I been pulling it up on my phone here n there

Gotta tweak gacy character again cause he can't be out here biting Bray. That shit never gone go over well

I like Gacy, he's gonna make a good villian/heel and I feel like he can be that without having to copy Bray.

Him cheating while also trying to bait Bron into getting DQ'd was some good heeling

Meh...I'd prefer Gacy winning it but whatever

Idk if I wouldve pulled the trigger tonight but I feel like he will get a run. He would make a great heel champion for somebody like Solo to chase after before getting the strap. I could see him playing mindgames with him using his family too if they were to feud.

I like Gacy, he's gonna make a good villian/heel and I feel like he can be that without having to copy Bray.

Him cheating while also trying to bait Bron into getting DQ'd was some good heeling
Gacy is better in ring wise ...... i've bever seen a decent Bray Wyatt match tbh.... Bray always got by on his mic work & his family connections to the buisness.

Gacy is better in ring wise ...... i've bever seen a decent Bray Wyatt match tbh.... Bray always got by on his mic work & his family connections to the buisness.

Ireally don't wanna compare the two. I just noticed that they kinda making him into Bray wyatt light n that shit disrespectful. Bray owns that lane as far as characters goes & Gacy can be deranged and crazy without doing the same things Bray did. He was doing it on the indies before he signed

Last edited:
A Champ.. niggas whole gear theme was get it back in blood since that was his thing after he lost the title

Back