Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (10/8)

sending page out there to put a stop to that shit was great. I knew they wont about to let her take up time performing that whole damn song but didnt think bout him interrupting.

it look like Delta bout to come thru and fuck shit up

she might be the one that dethrones Khelani cus no way they insert her in that womens title picture too right off.

lmao Orton moving out the way of all his shit

yea the whole story that they be trying to tell with Jevon seems to be that he young and inexperienced.

it works with his fun on screen personality. I cant wait till they move away from and they start leveling him up with wins though

Lmao they fucked it up

That had one opportunity to hit that epic rko and failed
Lol everybody was expecting it so im happy they didn't hit it. Ever since they announced it they been talking bout how he was gone get caught with it. shit I thought it was coming too so I got hype when he actually pulled off his cutter from the top rope.

The ending was a lil sloppy n rushed but good showing for young OG nonetheless

Lmao they fucked it up

That had one opportunity to hit that epic rko and failed

Oh shit! I just saw where he went back up and Orton missed the RKO wtff

I looked away for like a MOMENT and missed that shit on tv. I thought you were talkiin bout they missed the opportunity off that first cutter. Since i aint see it i thought Orton moved out his way again and then picked him up and hit a quick RKO but i just saw the clip.. damn!

guess thats why it looked so sloppy/rushed

Idk why they was tryin to hit a crazy RKO. Glad OG is getting added to the #1 contender's match. He shouldnt have been moved away from the title picture anyway. They spent 2 months having him do nothing after Heatwave.

Idk why they was tryin to hit a crazy RKO. Glad OG is getting added to the #1 contender's match. He shouldnt have been moved away from the title picture anyway. They spent 2 months having him do nothing after Heatwave.

He deserves it after the way they had him just chilling in the back the last two months

Now that we on the CW hopefully maybe they gonna start heating him up. I noticed Ced wasn't around tonight tho and I was feeling him in the mentor role so I hope he not out the picture yet

Caught the Orton/Evans match. Lol @ Randy missing the big RKO. Either way...Young OG got the rub and is officially certified imo. Good showing for him.

And did I hear at the end of that match Lash/Jakara facing Bianca/Jade for the tag belts on SD this Friday??

Back