Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (10/22)

I thought Shawn gave her the green light to go in? But I guess they gotta give the other women on that roster lil time to acclimate to that style.

im thinking maybe she giving those mfs a grace period or some or either she just gonna be matching that energy with certain opponents cus she did mention in that promo how Steph was somebody who could match her as far as that goes

im thinking maybe she giving those mfs a grace period or some or either she just gonna be matching that energy with certain opponents cus she did mention in that promo how Steph was somebody who could match her as far as that goes

Only people I can see matching her is Steph and Rox. Can't really see anybody else. Oh, and according to what i read...ole girl who just showed up.

Only people I can see matching her is Steph and Rox. Can't really see anybody else. Oh, and according to what i read...ole girl who just showed up.

Bro Delta is bout to be a fuckin problem

strength wise she up there with Bianca and be carrying bitches up the steps while holding them up for a suplex

Back