Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Thread (10/15)

Word is management is taking a look at Lash and Jakara with these main roster appearances. They also think Meta Four is a main roster ready act so If all things go well (whatever that means) we could be looking at an unofficial call up once Noam Dar comes back.

Word is management is taking a look at Lash and Jakara with these main roster appearances. They also think Meta Four is a main roster ready act so If all things go well (whatever that means) we could be looking at an unofficial call up once Noam Dar comes back.

I'm here for it!

Lash and Kara alone would be great but Ora & Noam as bodies in the tag division wouldnt hurt. maybe bring them up then they go their separate ways.

i just dont think they need the ladies need to be tied to that shit anymore cus it cut they ring time down

Lash and Kara alone would be great but Ora & Noam as bodies in the tag division wouldnt hurt. maybe bring them up then they go their separate ways.

i just dont think they need the ladies need to be tied to that shit anymore cus it cut they ring time down

It cut their ring time cuz that NXT roster is stacked. Once they get to the main, I don't see an issue with time.

Management loves Noam Dar more than they like Lash and Jakara tho.... so you probably not getting them alone without him.

Back