Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT TakeOver: In Your House (6/13/21)

They still giving Martinez time?? Wasting everybody time with her. She needs to go be a trainer. Ember vs Gonzalez just ain't it either.

Looks like it will be a spot show based on the tag match and the NXT title match which should make for a fun time.

I really don't understand why they are bringing back the failed money title for the 199th time, nothing comes of it ever or has elevated anybody beside the 80s.

Shit this is tonight. For some reason, this ppv seems kinda forced. It’s still a decent card but I’m not as hyped as I usually am for a takeover

Cameron fuckin Grimes!

i got him winning that ladder match but i feel like LA should win it and I hope he does

I remember when Takeovers would have the new signed guy In the crowd everybody knew from the indies that would give the show a pop, they ran out of those moments quick once AEW came around.

I like the stipulation of this match

Im torn on who should win tho..

msk & Bronson dont need to lose so soon but Legado needs a W bad

if they lose here then idk what they do next unless they split Escobar from them

Bronson as a baby face is blah as fucj and for that I hope Escobar crew win.

I been wanting to see heel Bronson since he debuted..

people cheer for him and shit but i dont think that theres a real connect there.

hes one of those guys who probably should of started out as a dominant heel and then transitioned after a couple years

Back