Welcome To aBlackWeb

NXT Stand & Deliver (4/2/22)

only positive i see coming outta that is a possible Ziggler vs Melo match for the title

thats the only way im cool w/ that shit

only positive i see coming outta that is a possible Ziggler vs Melo match for the title

thats the only way im cool w/ that shit

You sir...got my attention.

Similar styles

He's getting a great push.

It makes since to have him go after that NXT title b4 he hits the main roster.

You sir...got my attention.

Similar styles

He's getting a great push.

It makes since to have him go after that NXT title b4 he hits the main roster.

they both HBK guys too so i feel like its only a matter of time

I follow some people who there live and they saying that it look like Bron might of got the call up..

im guessing something went down after the show ended n thats why they saying that

I follow some people who there live and they saying that it look like Bron might of got the call up..

im guessing something went down after the show ended n thats why they saying that

Didn't they want him on the main roster when he got there?

Guess him going thru NXT was just a formality thing.

Didn't they want him on the main roster when he got there?

Guess him going thru NXT was just a formality thing.

yep, he caught on quick

he didnt start training until february of last year and only had his first tv match 8 months ago

the wrong man won, man.

DOLPH WONT SUPPOSE TO WIN THAT SHIT
Nah. I mean they've already told us the titles don't mean anything with that Dusty Classic stunt, but hot potato'ing your world title not a good look. Especially since this most likely means that Bron is getting called up since there is pretty much nothing for him to do in NXT now.

Another note from some of the ppl there live: LA Knight was really over for the crowd to be that big.

If he got that good of a reception then I'm hoping the got the message

Back