NXT Battleground (5/28/23)

How would you grade Battleground?

• A (90-100)

• B (80-89)

• C (70-79)

• D (60-69)

• F (0-59)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ill give this a B+ it would of been an A but the Dragon/Wes Lee match surprisingly was a low point.

I aint a fan of those heritage cup rules. The match wasn't bad really but i aint like all those stops and shit.. plus that ending was random af

I gotta run it back cuz I was working. But every match I got to watch was lit.

I love how nxt stay putting on clinics in their live events. Even if the roster is new to me cuz I don't be checking in... I feel like they never miss an opportunity to show out on the big stage.

I caught the triple threat match in it's entirety, the last man standing match, the woman's finals.... All of them were A+

I caught some of Mello and breaker.... But I'm familiar with them and their work.... It looked like they were cooking.... But I can't say I saw the entire thing.. both have a bright future though, cuz I saw them put on some great shit

See I missed this one.
I mean you might like the Heritage cup rules cause they basically split the match up into 2 minute rounds and then whoever scores the most pins wins. the guys even had their own corner men n everything but I just think it would of been better a straight up match. That and the random ending is what threw me but i was happy as hell to see Lash and Jakara debut. I think you'll like them in the tag division

I don't know where they go for Tiffany Stratton, there's no faces for her at the moment with the majority of them being injured

That was my introduction to Tiffany Stratton.... They need to let her cook with nxt for at least the next two years... Let Zoey hold the women's division down at the new call up

That was my introduction to Tiffany Stratton.... They need to let her cook with nxt for at least the next two years... Let Zoey hold the women's division down at the new call up

Hopefully they let her rock down there. She was just saying herself last month that she wanted to stay down and hone her skills some more. She even named the areas she needed to improve in so she's serious about that shit.

Back