Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Nurse Dominique

Eh, this is a wait and see for me lol. She posts all kinds of bullshit on twitter and instagram. "I don't want an Onlyfans". 5 minutes later, "Check out my Onlyfans". "I don't like getting head." 5 minutes later "I need some head". "I would never fuck with a cracker". 5 minutes later "I'm accepting boyfriend applications, all races welcome". "I'm eliminating the word 'nigga' from my vocabulary starting now". 5 minutes later "nigga nigga nigga nigga". Impossible to take anything she posts seriously 🤣

i12c3s2cgeu7.jpg

So motherfuckers were snitching on her live, trying to get points like idiots. I didn't see it, but over on reddit they are saying she got upset, and started deleting shit and said she might not post anymore on Onlyfans. Smh, somebody had to ruin it before I saw all her naked vids lol.

Also, its hard to believe somebody in damn near 2022 can be so stupid to think their shit isn't gonna get leaked 😂

i12c3s2cgeu7.jpg

So motherfuckers were snitching on her live, trying to get points like idiots. I didn't see it, but over on reddit they are saying she got upset, and started deleting shit and said she might not post anymore on Onlyfans. Smh, somebody had to ruin it before I saw all her naked vids lol.

Also, its hard to believe somebody in damn near 2022 can be so stupid to think their shit isn't gonna get leaked 😂
I hate niggaz like this man
Guaranteed the bitch don't know em and will forget they exist right after they snitched

I remember the whole a·m·irah d·ime bullshit

Fuck ass niggaz man

i12c3s2cgeu7.jpg

:foh5:
Man, she ain't gon do shit! Didn't she just quit her nursing job to focus on OF? The most she'll do is create a new account with new content that's all PPV, and prolly a bit more expensive. And guess what, that shit gonna get leaked too.

i12c3s2cgeu7.jpg

Sukka n!#%a

:foh5:
Man, she ain't gon do shit! Didn't she just quit her nursing job to focus on OF? The most she'll do is create a new account with new content that's all PPV, and prolly a bit more expensive. And guess what, that shit gonna get leaked too.

I don't know if she quit her job. Did she say that on her live? But you are definitely correct on the leak lol

Back