Welcome To aBlackWeb

#nunstoo .Pope admits clerical abuse of nuns including sexual slavery

These priests supposed to be celibate but fucking more than regular niggas. Had these nuns bussin in the name of jesus.

Nothing is sacred no more. Need God to come shut the studio down. Jeez.
As if it ever was.

Catholicism was invented to curb Rome's love for fucking blonde women and farm animals.

Of course nobody cares but ain’t nobody condoning it either.

Nobody cares, but I bet they don’t go defending it.
why wouldnt anyone care?
it was a group of people who was on the protect the women and kids bandwagon?
ionce asked if color mattered and was told...its a stupid question when its about abuse or whatever.....so whats the problem with this situation?

why wouldnt anyone care?
it was a group of people who was on the protect the women and kids bandwagon?
ionce asked if color mattered and was told...its a stupid question when its about abuse or whatever.....so whats the problem with this situation?
So you just gone ignore my reply? LOL. Lock em up next to Cosby.

It never had nothing to do with God ro begin with. Religion is a form of control and power. Kings and Emperors used religion as a way to get their subjects to stay loyal. Saying they were one with God.
i think i stated this in another thread...that religion is a was to control chaos.

Burn the churches. Burn the mosques. Burn the synagogues. Burn the temples.

Burn all of them down.
Yo something is weird how they treat the pope like a king or God. He sits on a throne with a ceptar. This is where the KKK got their style from. The grand wizard wss like the pope in white robes with a ceptar. No one sees how fucked up that is? They only pick white men to be the pope anyway. This shit is rooted in white supremacy. Even the definition of a missionary was to convert the "lesser" races. Lesser being negroes, Mexicans. Ricans etc. This is the reason I denounced Christianity. I actually did my research. Christianity came from Judaism anyway and Jahova Witnesses were born from Christians back in the early 1900s. None of them motherfuckers ever denounced racism or slavery.

I was bout to come in here and give a serious answer but then I read the comments...smh.

Yall know how many movies and exposes and books are written about the catholic church on an annual basis? Yall really in here acting like nobody talks about it and where is the outrage? Lol

tenor.gif

I was bout to come in here and give a serious answer but then I read the comments...smh.

Yall know how many movies and exposes and books are written about the catholic church on an annual basis? Yall really in here acting like nobody talks about it and where is the outrage? Lol

tenor.gif

That literally all these niggas do. Ignore the 20 some movies about the shit ignore the news about the shit ignore social media but then act like nobody cares?

That literally all these niggas do. Ignore the 20 some movies about the shit ignore the news about the shit ignore social media but then act like nobody cares?
Niggas think social media is enough to take down the Vatican

:cont:

Yo something is weird how they treat the pope like a king or God. He sits on a throne with a ceptar. This is where the KKK got their style from. The grand wizard wss like the pope in white robes with a ceptar. No one sees how fucked up that is? They only pick white men to be the pope anyway. This shit is rooted in white supremacy. Even the definition of a missionary was to convert the "lesser" races. Lesser being negroes, Mexicans. Ricans etc. This is the reason I denounced Christianity. I actually did my research. Christianity came from Judaism anyway and Jahova Witnesses were born from Christians back in the early 1900s. None of them motherfuckers ever denounced racism or slavery.
they didnt denouce slavery because its ok'd in the bible.
but they didnt follow thru with what the bible says. it also says treat your slaves well.

when has the pope ever admitted to sexual slavery or nuns being attacked?

they hardly speak about them touching boys.

but yea.......fake outrage like i said

Back