Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nugget Wars: Who Wins

Who Wins

• Total voters
Ya'll must have never eaten at Church's Chicken. Their chicken is just aight, but they without a doubt have the best biscuits out of every fried chicken joint.

SMH, some of yall need to realize where yall come from or live at every place yall have doesn't mean other places have them. I still haven't seen let alone eaten Zaxby's, Raisin Cane, Jack in the Box, etc.

In DC Church's Chicken lost the war and got the fuck outta town in the early 90's. I mean by 1991 no later than 1992. A year ago 2 at the most Church's came back to DC and they only 1 store in the whole city.

When Church's was here they wasn't the spot closest to my house. So I didn't eat it enough to remember what they biscuits was like.

SMH, some of yall need to realize where yall come from or live at every place yall have doesn't mean other places have them. I still haven't seen let alone eaten Zaxby's, Raisin Cane, Jack in the Box, etc.

In DC Church's Chicken lost the war and got the fuck outta town in the early 90's. I mean by 1991 no later than 1992. A year ago 2 at the most Church's came back to DC and they only 1 store in the whole city.

When Church's was here they wasn't the spot closest to my house. So I didn't eat it enough to remember what they biscuits was like.

lol We realize it man. I haven't eaten Church's in like 20 years precisely because it hasn't been any of the places I've lived over that time period. My point was that people arguing over biscuits can't have eaten Church's becuase there usually isn't an argument for those who have.

On another note, they are actually bringing Raising Cane to Waldorf. It's not worth the hike from DC, but it'll be there. lol

And they be showing commercials here all the fukn time. I'm like WTF these niggas at?

Sonic too. They show more Sonic commercials then BK & Wendy's combined, it seems. Yet the only one I've ever seen was all the way down in Fredericksburg.

And they be showing commercials here all the fukn time. I'm like WTF these niggas at?

Sonic too. They show more Sonic commercials then BK & Wendy's combined, it seems. Yet the only one I've ever seen was all the way down in Fredericksburg.

They on Minnesota Ave right by Greenway Liquor store.

been trying to get my hands on them Popeye's joints. They're always out at the spots near me.
Haven't had the new BK joints either. Might have to make a fat boy nugget run to see what's poppin.

20220629_120812.jpg

So I peeped 'em both out today.

Tried the Popeye's first. Shit was good, tastes like their regular chicken so I was happy with that. Tried the BK joints, shit was nasty. Didn't taste like chicken at all and left this wretched chemical taste in my mouth. The worst part is that I ate a Popeye's nugget immediately after and the chemical taste was right up front. BK nuggets fucked up my tastebuds. Took a swig of water and I could still taste that shit. It's been almost an hour and I'm just now beginning to notice that chemical taste leaving my mouth.

I would say that it's close between Popeye's and CFA, but I'm giving the edge to Popeye's.

View attachment 873061

So I peeped 'em both out today.

Tried the Popeye's first. Shit was good, tastes like their regular chicken so I was happy with that. Tried the BK joints, shit was nasty. Didn't taste like chicken at all and left this wretched chemical taste in my mouth. The worst part is that I ate a Popeye's nugget immediately after and the chemical taste was right up front. BK nuggets fucked up my tastebuds. Took a swig of water and I could still taste that shit. It's been almost an hour and I'm just now beginning to notice that chemical taste leaving my mouth.

I would say that it's close between Popeye's and CFA, but I'm giving the edge to Popeye's.

What sauce you get with the popeyes nuggets tho?

Back