Welcome To aBlackWeb

Not gonna lie, never felt more at my lowest than I am right now... ?

I get that people love language can be showering gifts, but OP clearly has some growing up to do as well if he thinks buying gifts for a woman that he is not in a committed relationship with is going to steal her heart.

My G, please accept now that buying gifts for a woman heart is not the wave and never will be unless y'all in a serious relationship and you know what she truly likes. Don't be tricking off man. Unless you want to. On some friends with benefits shit. But that's clearly not your aim bro so pleeeeease stop that shit.

This girl started working at my job, she was cute. On her first day, her mouse wouldnt work.

How this corny mfer that works there bought her a mouse for $115. She refused to accept it but dude kept pressuring her and she finally took it. A few days later he kept asking her to lunch and she kept saying no. Im pretty sure she ended up talking to the manager to finally get left alone.

They both not on my team, i just heard it from people that I know that directly work with them.

I had the same reaction then too. Like fam why would you think randomly buying her a $100 gift would work? That shit destroyed any shot he might have had.
Lmao simp bought a $110 mouse

:lol10:

Most I ever did was buy a bitch a slice of cake because I knew she liked it

atleast she ate it and atleast we almost went out

y’all niggas buying bday gifts and then after it didn’t work bought a Christmas gift ?

So I been trying to get with this girl for quite sometime... Months to be specific.. had show her love bought her gifts for bday & Xmas... But she doesn't want nothing to do with me at all... & I'm not the type to chase a female for this long like I really like this girl a lot but I could never get her attention ... Like other females be hitting me up I deadass ignore them or leave them on seen & don't even bother answering...

Might sound ma corny but just had to vent ...
It happens bro
I went through it too
Sometimes we run across that one bitch that u do everything u know u not supposed to do for..

Suck that shit up blood and move on. IT AIN'T HAPPENING

Lmao. Spent all your little money on her and couldnt afford the darts. Got me dying here.

Atleast you were 20 though
I thought they came with it lmao

I changed though

Not too long ago I bought this bitch a teddy bear made out of flowers and I showed her the Amazon confirmation screenshot and she was so happy and felt loved

I then turned around and canceled the order and then like 4 days later when she said it didn’t come I was like “yooo they lost the package?!”

Xs13.gif

FOH Bitch

Back