Welcome To aBlackWeb

Not all slave owners were bad….

Oh shit yall found Dos twitter page
damn-daniel.gif

They literally owned human beings like cattle.

Some people treat their cattle well. Other people treat their cattle like shit.

Who the fuck cares how good a person treated their slaves when they took away all autonomy and all human rights away from a human being and put them in the same social ranking as livestock.

This shit makes me so hungry.

lol Yo, I wrote that knowing you'd comment on it. I kinda did it just to see how long it would take for you.

On the real though, I wouldn't want a flamboyantly gay son. I feel like it would be too hard to relate to him. It's not about hate. It's just about being able to connect with my child. That said, I feel like I could find some kind of common ground with gay son. I couldn't stomach being around one of these proud megacoons at all even if it was my child. If I had a son and he came out like that, I seriously dropped the ball somewhere.

like in a wide overall blanket sense......

most people aren't good...i'd venture that a small minority of humans walking this planet are truly "good" people

even many people perceived as good are horrible behind closed doors....

so factor that in with occupational choices......meaning that certain jobs by definition prevent you from being considered a "good" person

the sheer notion that a owner of humans who are being traded with the understanding that they are a sub-class of humans....

it's a reach at best....it's fucking stupid to be honest... but if i'm being as nice as a can....

naw fuck that.. even calling it a reach is dumb

This is why I say, WM do everything in their power to elevate their stance in an America. They always slip in a white savior in movies with black people in it. Just so statements like this get made. Like oh those whites were bad but not those over here.

Back