Welcome To aBlackWeb

Not all slave owners were bad….

lol why Chuck D and Freddie Gibbs following dude

i saw this weird coon arguing with weird FBA niggas on twitter before

there's really a booming market out there for any melanated individual that wants to put a suit on and offer buffoonish hot takes on racism

It's an absurd hill to die on.

Like I understand humanity. So I understand every human being isn't a monster. Meaning every slave owner may not have been a sadistic minded torturous fiend....

But you buy, breed, and sell humans. You don't pay them. And they live at significant level under you.

You're not a good person. Miss me with that shit

Well, if imma be real, there were some slave owners that did treat their slave like human and i think the reason we dont hear about them is......their numbers werent large enough for it to be a factor or trend. Who's gunna focus on the handful of decent ones when there was tons of bad ones.

Well, if imma be real, there were some slave owners that did treat their slave like human and i think the reason we dont hear about them is......their numbers werent large enough for it to be a factor or trend. Who's gunna focus on the handful of decent ones when there was tons of bad ones.
It's still a significant class system at play on the direct level
. It wasn't like a company accepting new employees with benefits.
. It's still slave owners buying slaves for unpaid work.

They can be as nice and compassionate as they wanna be, they still trash individuals solely off the very definition of their position.

You can't be a "good" slave owner.... You own slaves... You're not a good person

It's still a significant class system at play on the direct level
. It wasn't like a company accepting new employees with benefits.
. It's still slave owners buying slaves for unpaid work.

They can be as nice and compassionate as they wanna be, they still trash individuals solely off the very definition of their position.

You can't be a "good" slave owner.... You own slaves... You're not a good person
Very easy concept to understand. The very nature of being a 'slave owner' makes that person inherently inhumane. The end.

Back