Welcome To aBlackWeb

Norway subtly laughing at America

Hmmm, that's interesting. I never would have took that commercial as being some asshole shit.

I wonder if the Norwegian response was because they took it the way you did or if it was just them wanting to stunt on us a lil.

Hmmm, that's interesting. I never would have took that commercial as being some asshole shit.

I wonder if the Norwegian response was because they took it the way you did or if it was just them wanting to stunt on us a lil.

Probably a little of both.

Only people that don't know america is a shithole country were the fuckers that celebrated when trump called other countries, shithole countries.

That american girl in the commercial just committed treason and needs to be dealt with accordingly

They should, I felt that was an asshole commercial. Especially coming off the Trump presidency I thought that was really some tone deaf shit.

lol America has always produced asshole banter content like this. ‘America, the greatest country on earth’ used to be the motto pre Trump...

that red bearded dude from game of thrones done a few Audi commercials on the gram dissing Will Ferrel aswell Lol.

I guess I took the commercial different than everyone else. I thought it was pretty clear that Ferrel was making fun of the dumbass American's who think we are the best at everything. I'm not sure how anyone would take the commercial as a shot at Norway.

I guess I took the commercial different than everyone else. I thought it was pretty clear that Ferrel was making fun of the dumbass American's who think we are the best at everything. I'm not sure how anyone would take the commercial as a shot at Norway.

It was more like let’s be better than Norway. I don’t see it at all.

But that Norway one was Choppa with a 100 round drum to American lol

It was more like let’s be better than Norway. I don’t see it at all.

But that Norway one was Choppa with a 100 round drum to American lol

Yeah. Basically your average uninformed American probably thinks like Ferrel character when they see some announcement about another country being #1 at something. They don't get that the only things America is #1 is amount of money spent on the military and number of people locked up. Oh, and level of badness of COVID response.

Back