Welcome To aBlackWeb

Video Normani - Wild Side (Feat. Cardi B)

Just in time for bed.

russell-westbrook-yawn-pregame.gif

ehh it's an alright song, there's just nothing memorable about it. Part of the issue is probably because there's too many writers on it. You've got 10 different writers on this one song, and 7 of them are listed as producers for it too.

She needs a better marketing team as well
She's pretty, but doesn't seem comfortable selling her sexiness. Her team keeps trying push her into the same market with Cardi, Megan and Doja. Maybe it's just me, but if she came out and said she was asexual or something I wouldn't be surprised.

She's pretty, but doesn't seem comfortable selling her sexiness. Her team keeps trying push her into the same market with Cardi, Megan and Doja. Maybe it's just me, but if she came out and said she was asexual or something I wouldn't be surprised.
It's hard for a Black women to be a pop star or become a popular artist without their music being overly sexual nowadays , labels and her handlers really don't know what to do with her.

It's hard for a Black women to be a pop star or become a popular artist without their music being overly sexual nowadays , labels and her handlers really don't know what to do with her.
Bullshit excuse.

Parading black women around sexually has been the MO of the entertainment industry for as long as there has been an entertainment industry.

They managed to make Adele, Barbara Streisand, and Tina Marie stars without being a sex toy. And for a good while many people were shocked to find out Mariah Carey was black because she hadn't taken her clothes off in her videos.

They know how to make pop stars without sexualizing their image. They choose not to purposely. Intentionally.

Bullshit excuse.

Parading black women around sexually has been the MO of the entertainment industry for as long as there has been an entertainment industry.

They managed to make Adele, Barbara Streisand, and Tina Marie stars without being a sex toy. And for a good while many people were shocked to find out Mariah Carey was black because she hadn't taken her clothes off in her videos.

They know how to make pop stars without sexualizing their image. They choose not to purposely. Intentionally.

word?
and here i thought their shock would be due to mariah carey not looking black at all

Back