Welcome To aBlackWeb

Noname vs ....beyonce??

Everything they do seems orchestrated and well placed. I could be wrong about that, but it's just my impression.
I think that's just the perception because they're big artists and rich. Guarantee if it was the other way around, and they did smaller things that weren't planned out then you'd have people complaining about "how come they don't do more? they can afford it" or "this was horribly put together, you can tell they put no effort into it and they don't really care"

I think that's just the perception because they're big artists and rich. Guarantee if it was the other way around, and they did smaller things that weren't planned out then you'd have people complaining about "how come they don't do more? they can afford it" or "this was horribly put together, you can tell they put no effort into it and they don't really care"

I don't know. You could be right. I don't know them. I do know that there are plenty of artists who have pro-black work throughout their careers and not when just when it becomes the in thing or in response to particular incidents. Like I said, it's just my impression. I'm not a Beyoncé fan by any stretch of the imagination, so for all I know, she does have songs covering the subject matter on all of her albums.

Back