Welcome To aBlackWeb

NOME 12

Calling JC trash is blasphemous
Nah lol

You can think whatever you can about him. That's not what my question about lol

If JC is trash, why not make a real life bet against one of his biggest fans on the board

This has to be one of the worst breakdowns I’ve ever seen , but like anyone you’re entitled to ya opinion…
On paper O-Red should beat JC ???

Ave punched his head off period ???

They all outrapped him by being aggressive????

Man Not today

View attachment 880696

Not even gone respond to any of that. He keeps making statements then "to me" afterwards like whats wrong with niggas? And JC KILLED Ave. Material wise it wasnt close. And thats all that matters. JC 3-0 Every Fucking Battle

Nah lol

You can think whatever you can about him. That's not what my question about lol

If JC is trash, why not make a real life bet against one of his biggest fans on the board
Good question.

There's not many match ups I would predict him losing at this point besides Lux.

I want to see it,but Lux would win imo in a classic battle.

Not even gone respond to any of that. He keeps making statements then "to me" afterwards like whats wrong with niggas? And JC KILLED Ave. Material wise it wasnt close. And thats all that matters. JC 3-0 Every Fucking Battle
JC 3-0 every battle?

Yes "To me " because I can't tell somebody their opinion.

My opinions are well thought out,but they're still how I see it.

Just so happens that my opinion on the particular battles I mentioned also have the popular opinion that JC lost them too

It's not like it's just me alone who thought he lost them.

Lol Ave dogwalked JC

He crucified JC ....again

Ave had JC praying to himself for forgiveness.

Geechi literally won battler of the or performance of the night or some shit that night vs JC.

I take no pleasure in these truths

Back