Welcome To aBlackWeb

NOME 12

His aura , commanding stage presence lmao talk to me bout the bars
He has bars but he more from the school of mook,Lux ,reed etc where it wasn't all punch punch scheme scheme.He got bars like 150/150 300 but also he can say a more simple real life experience type statement and it comes off authentic.

There's more than one way to skin a cat and he has beat ppl who are better rappers than him many times.

Notice I said comes off as authentic not that I think he the realest nigga ever but he has a good image on stage like a wrestler's kayfabe.

He has bars but he more from the school of mook,Lux ,reed etc where it wasn't all punch punch scheme scheme.He got bars like 150/150 300 but also he can say a more simple real life experience type statement and it comes off authentic.

There's more than one way to skin a cat and he has beat ppl who are better rappers than him many times.

Notice I said comes off as authentic not that I think he the realest nigga ever but he has a good image on stage like a wrestler's kayfabe.
Idk I usually listen to battle rap not watch it maybe that s why nothing really matters to me but bars

Back