No Troll, Just Growth

Sam Crooke

Jan 18, 2017
20171028_222930.jpg

Now I'm not trying to tute my own horn... but I gotta say I feel good about turning down this harlet. Now before anybody ask, "well why do you still have an account?" I don't know how to deactivate it. But here is a back story...

I went to a school wit her husband blah blah blase blase... her she is now... I'm a positive person now guys... one day I will put a ring on my woman... again no troll

View attachment 13749

Now I'm not trying to tute my own horn... but I gotta say I feel good about turning down this harlet. Now before anybody ask, "well why do you still have an account?" I don't know how to deactivate it. But here is a back story...

I went to a school wit her husband blah blah blase blase... her she is now... I'm a positive person now guys... one day I will put a ring on my woman... again no troll
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

thank you for this thread

If you and ur girl is down with 3sums, why not?

Busted or young

Either way, you a punk for not following thru
begging niggas to smash aint a young woman's game. youth is a currency of it's own.

of course you're endorsing the smashing of busted women. that's your arena.

Oh man... I'm so wrong for entertaining this... she done sent me nudes... but I will not cave in

Oh man... I'm so wrong for entertaining this... she done sent me nudes... but I will not cave in
for science (DO NOT POST HER PIC):

on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being busted and 10 being not so busted, where do she fall?

Lawd @this...

I have no words...

Was for you though @ChiCity
Lmaooo

giphy.gif