Welcome To aBlackWeb

No Snitchin

Would You Snitch & Leave?

• Nah I Wouldn't Snitch, But I'd Leave

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Laugh and say what you will but pit bulls and crazy women have many parallels. And like a pit they need to be put down. If she tell you she murdered someone you could always say you feared for your life
Women and white people are more alike.
Can't drive, entitled and only good for fucking.

Laugh and say what you will but pit bulls and crazy women have many parallels. And like a pit they need to be put down. If she tell you she murdered someone you could always say you feared for your life
Murder isnt easy or easy to get away with. At least not from my decades of listening to stories of how murderers get caught. Your safest bet to get away with murder is a stranger. But watch those cameras and leave your phone at home!

As long as it ain't our kids..... We'll work thru it together

I don't care why she did it. That's my wife I'm with her right or wrong. I don't have shit to say to anybody about what she did.

That thang must be superdeduper yanking!

Yeah, gonna have to ride this out

Man if my wife murdered someone, for whatever reason, we staying together, thats our murder and all that. Same if my wife murders someone, present tense. Ima need to know why but I aint leaving or snitching.

But if my wife is a serial killer thats killed a bunch of kids and still killing kids, those aint our murders man, and as a person who always says I got my families back and wont turn in my son for murder when that question comes up, ill probably turn my wife in too.

I cant just let kids keep dying.

Self defense is all cool with me and even out of anger.

But if she kill a random for no reason im gone.

She kill a kid for fun. I gotta get the fuck and let somebody know

Depends on how much the reward is for her capture. If its over 10,ooo im turing her in myself

Kiddie serial killers tho?! Lmao yā€™all funny

Anyway Iā€™m not snitchinā€™ but I canā€™t sleep next to somebody who out here catchinā€™ bodies and shit...I gotta leave...fuck around and forget to put tha toilet seat down and itā€™s night night nigga!!

Me:Oh damn...well, u know I'm down for u and alladat, but we gotta separate, I ain't snitching tho

Her:but baby, we're married so you wouldn't have to testify against me. You cant leave me right here and right now

Me:
data-star-trek-request-denied.gif

Depending on who they killed,why and when?

If any of those 3 questions don't sound right I'm calling them boys or leaving.

Side note since this about snitching. Today a dude from my old stomping grounds got off on double murder and got involuntary manslaughter 10yrs for killing 2 dudes.

Now the family of the two dudes come out of the courthouse crying and mad talking about justice wasn't served. Yet when the police was asking for witness's none of the family would cooperate with police because they didn't want to snitch. Yet now you're on TV crying and cussing talking about the system...,............. nigggas

its probably been said, but you cant implicate your spouse in anything like that anyway

if SHE whacked somebody, they deserved it

we making street tacos and watching the voice

Back