No Snitchin

Would You Snitch & Leave?

• Nah I Wouldn't Snitch, But I'd Leave

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
If your wife/husband told you they committed a murder would you snitch?

Would you leave?

if it was self defense im standing by them.
if it was premeditated....i might stand by them after i get an explanation. what the person do?

either way imma have a Dominican girlfriend.

Shit we gotta ride or die together. Anything that a shorty I deal with had to have been provoked to do what they did (ignore my previous comments in other posts with the pistol whipping)

No matter what she did I'm not snitchin.

But if I found out she was on some serial killer shit i'd leave and hope to see another day.

What would be your answer if it was self defense and what would be your answer if it was premeditated?
If it's self defense imma keep my mouth shut
If it's premeditated, imma need to know more background.

I would have hoped she would respect me enough to never put me in that situation and just take that to the grave.

i dont wanna know, cuz I become an accessory if she tells of murder

this is a legit fear of mine; where my spouse is a murderer or tries to kill me

I just got done watching the Ted Bundy flick on Netflix and his wife was the one who snitched on him from the jump.

If your girl was out here murdering lil boys or if your husband was murdering lil girls, would you turn her/him in?

I just got done watching the Ted Bundy flick on Netflix and his wife was the one who snitched on him from the jump.

If your girl was out here murdering lil boys or if your husband was murdering lil girls, would you turn her/him in?
If it’s blatant. They gotta go. That’s just not moral. That’s unless they be the kid who takes the last screwball from the ice cream truck. THEY GOTTA GO..jk

Last edited:

This what I mean too many factors, if theyre a vigilante taking out shit people, meh I might mind my own. If you're the shit people, I'm either gonna murder you or turn you in.

Back