Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY No Shave November...

Mooney

Moon for Short
My brothers who aspire to be bearded we have little over a month before wolfing season begins..who down for no shave november?

giphy.gif

Let’s do it

I started last week. I'm going to go until the end of November maybe longer depending on my results.

One of the biggest mistakes I made when I started growing my beard last August was shaping up hair in areas I didn't need to at the time. I should of just let it grow.

At some point we all need to flick the beards (pause) so we can monitor before and after results

Btw if any of you guys having problems with keeping the beard moisturized consistently, holla at ya boy.

I just started using emu oil in my night time routine and it's exceeded my expectations to the point this product could be a game changer.

I'll probably never use anything else other than the emu oil and the stuff I use with it.

WgwgXut.gif
I shave during the summer so haven't been repping beardgang like usual but temp starting to drop now. It's time.

My before was just a low cut but my beard gets to a certain point and doesn't seem to grow anymore but it's nice and long

Back