Welcome To aBlackWeb

No place for H8TE.

How does a gay person freely and comfortably dive into the deep end of expressing themselves in a setting that isn't equal or respectful to begin with? This appeal to joining the ranks in the name of equality doesn't make sense. There's no open arms from a lot of dudes around here. It's privileged asf to say that stuff when ur not facing the consequences of it.

Disenfranchised minority group gather as one because they understand they're own values, culture and struggle better than anyone else does. They're the ones living it. So they march together, with anyone willing to join welcome to.

lets be real. If gay ppl getting their own section is special treatment then by the same logic anything meant to empower or single out a group for the sake of special interest is special treatment. Black history month? BET? The NAACP? Black colleges? Why do y'all think these were established in the first place?

How does a gay person freely and comfortably dive into the deep end of expressing themselves in a setting that isn't equal or respectful to begin with? This appeal to joining the ranks in the name of equality doesn't make sense. There's no open arms from a lot of dudes around here. It's privileged asf to say that stuff when ur not facing the consequences of it.

Disenfranchised minority group gather as one because they understand they're own values, culture and struggle better than anyone else does. They're the ones living it. So they march together, with anyone willing to join welcome to.

lets be real. If gay ppl getting their own section is special treatment then by the same logic anything meant to empower or single out a group for the sake of special interest is special treatment. Black history month? BET? The NAACP? Black colleges? Why do y'all think these were established in the first place?

Some common sense damn

Y'all proving me right.

I said pages ago y'all not ready.

Fact is there is a number of posters here that are a part of that community. There's no reason to say who, cuz it's none of Y'ALL fucking business. But they have reached out in regards to doing something site wide that's gay friendly.

I mean we could have done some pride shit during pride week, but why just do a week... We figured we'd do a whole section.

But I.... Said y'all niggaz not ready for that.

This thread..... Well the .......reactions prove y'all not ready.

Shit sad forreal.
If those posters have reached out then ask them what the name should be, why are you asking posters who don't care about that lifestyle

y’all do go at gay posts though. As we saw on the first two pages. If women got a section why can’t gays Dos? You never said anything about the women’s section ever. But a gay space hurts you how. Maybe they wanna make a thread and not have 15 niggas filling the thread up with anti gay shit.

why am I explaining common sense to y’all. Like explaining racism to white people.
you didnt even read my post did you?

its ok

U know whats funny, niggas could of just created a lbgt subsection without sayin a word and nobody would have gave a shit. Sure a thread and some jokes might of flew but then it would of been business as usual here and they would have their "safe space".

they still gonna do it but they wanted to ask first

i aint shit against whatever shit happens....

but my issue is you thinking people dont like gay people when we all get clowned for shit.
just because you gay or bi dont mean we go at you any more than we do anyone else. it just seems that way because you always on some slick shit with damn near everybody.

I read your post. So you understand why women have their section why their is a news section and why their is any other section. But only for the lbgqt section do you view it as special treatment. Or whatever bullshit you on. You haven’t explained at all why gay section is bad thing when you and others don’t even post in gay topics not care about them. You would think you would be for that.

Man when they hell they ever asked before they did some shit?

do it matter lurk or you just hating to hate? Because what we adding here. You one of the main anti gay niggas and you don’t even discuss the subjects so why would a safe space for a group you not in even matter?

Back