Welcome To aBlackWeb

No Jumper, a podcast that built a following by covering hip-hop and Black culture, is now using its platform to embrace white nationalists and neo-Naz

Covered in tats but when shit gets heated he cringes in his chair

cac ate like 10 punches clean 2 da face!!!

chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

I been sorta following this. I dont really care cuz i dont follow his platform, but its like i cant escape this manufactured drama. I say manufactured cuz isnt this all started by former employees?

But on some other video, i think his explanation was he wanted to get controversial political guests on for the views. Which is a sound business plan, but idk how thats going to work since thats not even close to a political channel. So what qualified people does he even have to host it unless he's gunna hire a bunch.

I mean from what i hear of his Spencer interview, its like he didnt really know much about the guy other than he's hated. Asked no tough questions. Just talked like he was famous for nothing.

But its clear to me everyone calling him a Nazi and white nationalist does it in titles for views. And its all from people he got beef with. He didnt cosign or agree with any racist shit, he just had dude on there talking about music like a goofy.

I figured his channel would start to fail sooner or get bad press, but i didnt think it was from something he'd do. I figured it was from all those flunkies he employed. To me it looked like he always hired the dumbest people. Its always a friend of a friend and prob not the best person for the job.

bruh, did you watch the video? Thats the most iffy got em ever. They said he's a pedo cuz in his early 20's he talked to a girl on the phone for a few min that was 16, almost 20 years ago. Like come on, this is all theatrics right now.
Then according to him once she turned 19 he “ reconnected” with her and flew to her house where she stayed w her moms and smashed

Then Lil Pump exposed him too talking bout he was smashing 16 year olds when he was on tour with him

Then according to him once she turned 19 he “ reconnected” with her and flew to her house where she stayed w her moms and smashed

Then Lil Pump exposed him too talking bout he was smashing 16 year olds when he was on tour with him
I was just looking up the accusations after i commented. He'll def survive this, cuz they have nothing. Calling someone a pedo cuz you said they flirted with a 16 year old when he was 21, almost 20 years ago is kinda reach imo. And him smashing later when shes 19 and he's 25 isnt illegal. Now if he was always lurking around teens while in his 20's, that would be a story.

How they describe Richard Spencer is hilarious tho. One story i saw, it said an employee felt uncomfortable cuz he felt Spencer might be racist. Lol not only is Spencer openly racist, hes also a closeted gay man. So idk how someone would be unsure of that.

As for the last part, thats the only thing thats a real story and needs to be answered. The Lil Pump accusation is the real and only pedo story. Everything else is people trying to get views off his name in the title & get their followers up.

bruh, did you watch the video? Thats the most iffy got em ever. They said he's a pedo cuz in his early 20's he talked to a girl on the phone for a few min that was 16, almost 20 years ago. Like come on, this is all theatrics right now.
Ehh it wasnt ironclad proof but he's nazi friendly.. so fuck him?

Ehh it wasnt ironclad proof but he's nazi friendly.. so fuck him?
I wouldnt say Nazi friendly, but i'm not bout to stop people from shitting on him for that interview. Theres a reason why Spencer was pretty much cancelled. So putting him on your giant platform to have a nice conversation about things he likes, like he's not hated in American and online for a reason, is a lesson Adam is gunna learn the hard way.

I didnt watch the interview, but when i figured he was asking they typical, "why do you hate so & so" questions they always ask guys like this. But when i hear the elephant in the room wasnt addressed, I knew he earned that L.

He needs to stick to his formula thats been working. Dumb low level rappers, their dumb online beef & groupies exposing people for fun. He was eating good of their nonsense, its too late to try and be Vice News now.

I wouldnt say Nazi friendly, but i'm not bout to stop people from shitting on him for that interview. Theres a reason why Spencer was pretty much cancelled. So putting him on your giant platform to have a nice conversation about things he likes, like he's not hated in American and online for a reason, is a lesson Adam is gunna learn the hard way.

I didnt watch the interview, but when i figured he was asking they typical, "why do you hate so & so" questions they always ask guys like this. But when i hear the elephant in the room wasnt addressed, I knew he earned that L.

He needs to stick to his formula thats been working. Dumb low level rappers, their dumb online beef & groupies exposing people for fun. He was eating good of their nonsense, its too late to try and be Vice News now.
Another issue is that when his black cohost/friend AD expressed issue with him interviewing white supremacists due to having a black/brown work space and friends, he removed him from that part of the show and got a white dude (Destiny) to cohost it.

Another issue is that when his black cohost/friend AD expressed issue with him interviewing white supremacists due to having a black/brown work space and friends, he removed him from that part of the show and got a white dude (Destiny) to cohost it.
I feel like im missing info. Was the white dude already working there and doing interviews? Did he specifically pick him cuz he's white or was he the only other person there that did interviews. Wasnt there a bunch of hosts or management fired before this? Also makes it seem like AD considered no jumper his safe space and Adam violated it by wanted to interview the gay Nazi

1 thing people are forgetting, Adam isnt an employee there, hes the boss and the owner. So if he wants to fire or bring someone on, he doesnt have to ask for permission.

I feel like im missing info. Was the white dude already working there and doing interviews? Did he specifically pick him cuz he's white or was he the only other person there that did interviews. Wasnt there a bunch of hosts or management fired before this? Also makes it seem like AD considered no jumper his safe space and Adam violated it by wanted to interview the gay Nazi

1 thing people are forgetting, Adam isnt an employee there, hes the boss and the owner. So if he wants to fire or bring someone on, he doesnt have to ask for permission.
Naw the dude they brought on is just somebody else that does these types of debates or interviews, so I think he thought it was a better fit. Some people have said Adam always moved weird and others are saying this was more recent. Part of it is definitely an issue of being friends vs being an employer which is hard to navigate.

Happens all the time. White folks use blacks to blow themselves up and when they get the where they need????? Bounce.

Look at Kid Rock.

Look at P!NK. Whens The last time you heard her sing There You Go or You Make Me Sick??? Took that black lane and bounced.

JustPearlyThings as well. Banking off of black dysfunction and had Nick Fuentes on her show

Back