Welcome To aBlackWeb

MoeW

1711853336810.jpeg

On the brink of losing her childhood home, Maddie (Lawrence) discovers an intriguing job listing: wealthy helicopter parents looking for someone to “date” their introverted 19-year-old son, Percy, before he leaves for college. To her surprise, Maddie soon discovers the awkward Percy is no sure thing.​

Last edited:
JLAW + Flaws

PRAISE : No Hard Feelings is a return to the woman behaving badly sex comedy. This story about a woman on the brink of losing her childhood home, agrees to date a wealthy couple's introverted and awkward 19-year-old son.My lady
Jennifer Lawrence tackles her role as Maddie with such enthusiasm, and uninhibited freedom she is a joy and then some to watch. Andrew Barth Feldman portrays the awkward virgin Percy who is also very good and they have great chemistry. Im glad he wasnt saddled with cliches. The two have scenes that really work as she attempts to seduce him and actually bond with him.
There are some fun scenes with Matthew Broderick and Laura Benanti as Percy's parents. There are definitely some raunchy and surprising moments I wasn't expecting. I couldn't help but recall other movies that have gone down similar paths like The Last American Virgin.

PROBLEMS: Even with all of the antics,sight gags,and sweetness the movie provides it is definitely an uneven movie. It never gets to the right balance of all of the aforementioned. I wanted more from the characters and the plot of the movie.

Scale of 1 to 10 a 7

I don’t like the idea of this movie……
While it may be funny tk some…..the undertones ain’t cool.

Yes, I’m raining on the parade

Back