Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY No/CP: ABC/GMA news anchor TJ Holmes cheats on blk wife(mixed?) w/ becky cohost. Did he upgrade or downgrade w/ his choice of side milk?

Samantha look like she type to flood her mouth with spit and make her mouth feel like a kitty and want you to make her give up her lunch.

She looks like the type that get her hair wet,eyes water and let tell you to spit in her mouth and then spit it on the piece gawk gawk until she start foaming at the mouth and her eyes roll back.

With White women it ain't about the look 80 percent of the time with Black men, it's about what sick depraved shit they are into.

Black woman freaky is like, I sucked dick while my boyfriend was driving. I had sex on a beach.

White woman freaky is like, I roleplayed and had a friend break into my house and got fucked at knifepoint.

A Black man with a basic looking flabby assed White woman or a White sea lion monstrosity is getting some depraved White woman pussy.

He's experiencing some different shit and he won't leave until he's done all the sick shit she has in store for him.

Lol, every Black male know exactly what we use White woman for lol. Shit, they world renown for their debased exploits.

Hope Solo holes look like blew out tire rubber for a reason.

Last edited:
dude is grabbing a handful of imagination in those pics

I saw the pic and was like...
:cantsee:

Bruh pretty much patting a wall.

I can't judge. Cuz no one knows what was going on behind closed doors. Or what issues they could be having in their marriage.

I mean optics wise...it don't look good. But fucc it. That's on them. Both must be fulfilling something in each other's lives that they're not gettin at home.

If Steve Harvey can eventually marry his side chick and still have a successful career...so can this brotha. Lol

Last edited:
Samantha look like she type to flood her mouth with spit and make her mouth feel like a kitty.

She looks like the type that get her hair wet,eyes water and let tell you to spit in her mouth and then spit it on the piece gawk gawk until she start foaming at the mouth and her eyes roll back.

With White women it ain't about the look 80 percent of the time with Black men, it's about what sick depraved shit they are into.

Black woman freaky is like, I sucked dick while my boyfriend was driving. I had sex on a beach.

White woman freaky is like, I roleplayed and had a friend break into my house and got fucked at knifepoint.

A Black man with a basic looking flabby assed White woman or a sea lion monstrosity is getting some depraved White woman pussy.

He's experiencing some different shit and he won't leave until he's done all the sick shit he she has in store for him.

Lol, every Black male know exactly we use White woman for lol. Shit, they world renown for their debased exploits.

Hope Solo holes look like blew out tire rubber for a reason.
Alonzo mourning gif

Trash niggas cheat everyday... the way people talk bout metaphorical upgrades or downgrades has always been type weird

As if looks or your perception of looks matters to anyone else...

9 out of 10 times its....."perception" these things are just one of the things considered by the cheater

..its funny that because shes white ppl feel an added disdain.. just peculiar shit

Main subject two cheaters... thats if their relationships werent done before anyway

Last edited:
Back